Page 100 of 114 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1132

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Executive Chef
    LOL now that is actually a solution not unlikely to appear - players being forced to use gold if wanting to have enough room for all of their dragons, scary thought...ofc they'd lose a few players from it, but maybe the extra profit from the gold sales would cover that well hmm...

It is very ignorant not adressing this issue asap when so many are (or will be later on considering the massive flood of new dragons implemented) affected- plenty more than active forum users ofc- not really professional imo!

Edit:Not commenting the solution in above post ofc, someone mentioned exempting gold bought habitats from limit, which is nice ofc as long as it's not only way of making room for dragons.
    Last edited by MakJulos; 02-16-14 at 09:42 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I kinda just wish they'd release a Dragon Story 2 and start fresh. There is so many things that need fixing that it may just be better for them to devote development towards a new game.

If they did this then they could cycle the tournament dragons, click to win, currently removed dragons, bump up the habitat cap to say 80 (or whatever would be max for the space you have available) and work on getting the backlogged features to Android. If we know no new dragons are coming for this game, that makes it so we can finish up collections, decorate it how we want to and then say goodbye and move onto the new game. Just my 2 cents.

Executive Chef
    Dragon Story 2 sounds like a great idea to me. Unless they have some sort of a miracle up their sleeve it sure seems like this game has run its course.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    it sure seems like this game has run its course.

But not for everyone

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Dragon Story 2 sounds like a great idea to me. Unless they have some sort of a miracle up their sleeve it sure seems like this game has run its course.
    Noooo. I have spent over 2 years on this game and would hate to start over. Don't see why they can't add an extra island and up the cap to as many as can be fitted into the spaces we have. We should be able to get extra habitats for levelling up to 150 and that habitat number should equal all available space including the ones created by the new feature which unfortunately I don't have.

Fashion Designer
    This low habitat cap is really hurting TL. I'm not even upset anymore that I can't get new dragons by breeding because I have no place to even put them. If I'm not concerned about breeding new dragons, I'm definitely not buying gold. I think altogether I have less than 10 duplicates; some of my habitats are occupied by only two unique types of dragons cause I can't complete a trio. I'm considering getting rid of some of my common dragons when push comes to shove.

Rhino Keeper
    Does TL even look at this forum page?! This problem is going on for MONTHS already and all they are doing is adding more dragons and new habitat for GOLD.....-.-
    Last edited by snuggy95; 02-17-14 at 09:00 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Well now I just reached the habitat limit of 64. I was trying for the Valentine dragon by breeding diamond and tiny, instead I got a ULTRA RARE UNICORN DRAGON for 36 hours! I WAS NOT expecting that! ^_^ but now I don't have any more habitats to put new habitats in...I hope TL would do something about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snuggy95 View Post
    Does TL even look at this forum page?! This problem is going on for weeks already and all they are doing is adding more dragons and new habitat for GOLD.....-.-
    Months.
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Noooo. I have spent over 2 years on this game and would hate to start over. Don't see why they can't add an extra island and up the cap to as many as can be fitted into the spaces we have. We should be able to get extra habitats for levelling up to 150 and that habitat number should equal all available space including the ones created by the new feature which unfortunately I don't have.
    Do you think TL can fix everything wrong with this game? Habitat cap? Lack of parity across platforms? Lag caused by over-abundance of habitats? Room to decorate? Adding extra islands across all platforms so we have that room? Add measures to un-clutter the main islands so that lower spec devices don't have lag / force close issues? Fix all the bugs? Improve game performance? ..... etc etc etc?

Like I said, it MAY be better to start from scratch and address the issues as they come (in a new version 2 game) and focus on quality instead of quantity. I think the game blew up with dragons / features too quickly. They can implement a good exit strategy without completely alienating everyone who already plays / pays.