Page 69 of 114 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I think I would be a horrible politician. I fight for the people too much!

I talked to our game team and we have just increased the habitat limit to 56! The next round of pumpkin juice is on me!
    That should be the way!!! Thank you. At least u show us u appreciate our support. Once again thanks for acting to our complain��

I talked to our game team and we have just increased the habitat limit to 56! The next round of pumpkin juice is on me!
    Much needed & much appreciated! Thank you!

Now maybe I'll buy some gold cuz now I some more room --> Happy customers = Happy company

Fashion Designer

Thank You Very Much ! ! ! ! ! !

Rhino Keeper
    Hey everyone, I know you're frustrated, but the limit is in place to ensure everyone's devices can handle the required resources and that gameplay is as smooth as possible. Remember that not everyone has the latest and greatest devices out there.
    I understand that but are we going to get more island pretty soon our islands are going to be full with no decorations. Or are there plans for a dragon story 2

Rhino Keeper
    We're back to square one!!!! TL increase just ONE habitat but u are introducing more dragons using the OLD colour. So what are we supposed to do now?? Your number of new dragons of OLD colour are way too much for ONE habitat to hold!!! [SIZE=5]Reminder each of your normal habitat only hold 3 dragon not 10 dragons ok!!!! Are u trying to frustrated us further...

Quote Originally Posted by princessd1 View Post
    Absolutely an amazing game, don't care about how long it takes to evolve or breed, don't care that you need to ask friends for expansion help, don't care that expansions are so expensive, don't care that even the rarest of dragons only sell for ?100 even in epic form (this includes the elusive diamond dragon) don't care that it can take weeks of breeding to get a rare dragon. The only thing that lets this game down for me is the fact you are only allowed 25 habitats. The game currently offers a range of 31 dragons but only 25 habitats. I like to keep my dragons separated which means I can not have a habitat per dragon breed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! Even it it is only to the max number of dragons as agree that noone would buy the bigger habitats if they were unlimited. Just want enough for one per breed!!!
    Well I do care that the expansions take so long, first of all to get help from friends, then have to wait two more days for the expansion to complete, only to have more brush revealed to clear. This is the only draw-back for me. Other than that, I love the game.

Fashion Designer
    We need more houses for our babies!
    Last year I didn't get Witch, Pumkin or Boo, have recently got the Witch and Pumpkin though. I changed over to iOS on my main game only about 2 months ago so have missed out on a couple there as well, yet I'm still struggling big time now for space! How can there be a habitat increase of only one with all of these new releases??? What are we supposed to do with them?

Two words.....HABITAT INCREASE!!!!!!!!

Please?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    We need more houses for our babies!
    Last year I didn't get Witch, Pumkin or Boo, have recently got the Witch and Pumpkin though. I changed over to iOS on my main game only about 2 months ago so have missed out on a couple there as well, yet I'm still struggling big time now for space! How can there be a habitat increase of only one with all of these new releases??? What are we supposed to do with them?
    You can upgrade your stables or you can sell the dragons you don't want lol that's the only solution cuz I read a mod say somewhere on this thread that you can't display all dragons and they won't increase habitats cuz it will cause crashes and stuff on older devices. But if they cared for crashes and that stuff then how come android is what it is today?