Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
Thank you for the recent increase. It let me get 1/2 of the eggs out of storage, and all 3 of the eggs on nests into homes.
Now for the remaining eggs in storage: I would really like to get these 4 eggs out of storage! I also have 2 eggs on nests with no home. Now we are starting a summoning for two more that will have to go into storage because I have no room.
I have no duplicate Dragons left. I have 3 in stable. I've upgraded everything that will upgrade. I'm still short about 3 habitats. With all the new Valentines Dragons coming out, couldn't you please give us a one time increase of around 5 habitats? That way those of us who still have Dragons in storage from tournaments can display our Dragons happily.
It is my intention to collect all the Dragons possible, so this will continue to be an issue for me. If you only give us one or two and then release a bunch more dragons, I'll still be in the same dilemma.
Please help with this issue!!
Thank you.

I'm still with you Jim! It would be so wonderful to be able to house everyone, and still have room for any newbies TL put out I'm doing a little shuffling at the moment (had an idea!) will let you know if any success.

Please TL, put out a one time increase of 5, then just regular (1 or 2) when new dragons come out. Thankyou