Page 83 of 114 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Question Habitats please

Hello team lava we need habitat increase bad. I currently have 2 in storage and 4 in stable and still trying for 1. I do not have two of any dragons other than diamond and can house no more. Love the game and thanks for the new expansions but need habitats bad? I won't update stable any more as costs 1200 gold and why would I want not to be able to see my dragons. I have already paid to increase all my habitats to max please help

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I agree, we really do need a habitat increase. I'm maxed, and aside from having space for a couple of black dragons, I don't have room for any other new dragons. We had quite a few new dragons released for Christmas, and did not receive a habitat increase like we did for Halloween.

Some neighbors are selling off commons, and I guess that's what I'll have to also do in order to make room for new dragons. I've upgraded a couple of habitats to hold four dragons and have a stable, but it's too expensive to upgrade everything. Since some islands do have all possible habitats upgraded to hold four dragons and I didn't have a problem visiting them on my old iPad 2, performance doesn't seem to be an issue on older devices.

So please give us some extra habitats so that we can display our dragons. Especially for those players that have been around for a long time and have all of the LE dragons! Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Plz TL give us more habitats I am still missing alots if dragons and now I have 58/60 plz I need more habitats plz

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nanajax5 View Post
    Hello team lava we need habitat increase bad. I currently have 2 in storage and 4 in stable and still trying for 1. I do not have two of any dragons other than diamond and can house no more. Love the game and thanks for the new expansions but need habitats bad? I won't update stable any more as costs 1200 gold and why would I want not to be able to see my dragons. I have already paid to increase all my habitats to max please help
    I agree! I refuse to increase the stables for 1200 gold, not only because of the ridiculous price but because I don't want to lock up my dragons... Not even the hideous island or fruitful, I want to display them all. The Only dragons I have in stable are the ones that are waiting to get traded.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber498 View Post
    Yes, I agree, we really do need a habitat increase. I'm maxed, and aside from having space for a couple of black dragons, I don't have room for any other new dragons. We had quite a few new dragons released for Christmas, and did not receive a habitat increase like we did for Halloween.

Some neighbors are selling off commons, and I guess that's what I'll have to also do in order to make room for new dragons. I've upgraded a couple of habitats to hold four dragons and have a stable, but it's too expensive to upgrade everything. Since some islands do have all possible habitats upgraded to hold four dragons and I didn't have a problem visiting them on my old iPad 2, performance doesn't seem to be an issue on older devices.

So please give us some extra habitats so that we can display our dragons. Especially for those players that have been around for a long time and have all of the LE dragons! Thank you.
    My neighbour has all dragons, and is stuck... Can't release his last 2 dragons from the summoning and has all habitats upgraded to hold 4 dragons, besides the ones that can't be upgraded, obviously! This is odd, if TL keeps this up people will be forced to quit. I still have room, but the moment I have to lock up a dragon is the moment I will quit. No more speed breeding, I'll just evolve my dragons and continue hunting Icicle in the arctic isles.. Visit friends and continue expanding. I have lots to do but none that require gold so I will most probably stop buying gold. Selling a common dragon is not an option for me, and many others... Took me ages to get food to evolve them, no way will I sell them.

TL you need to increase habitats, not only that but I think you should increase habitats to hold 5 dragons.. It can be done, we have seen you increase the treasure and rainbow habitats so I think you need to get to it and make a lot of gold buyers happy.. Trying to get us mad, by being frustrated about where to put next dragon where is really starting to irritate the lot of us, unacceptable! Do something soon please.

Executive Chef
    Ok, I have all dragons (yay, but this isn't to brag)

After some MAJOR reshuffling I've managed to house everyone but diamond and infinity
    C'mon TL, these beautiful dragons should not be hidden away, but displayed to their best advantage!

Even if you made the diamond habitat hold 2 and increase max habitats by 1, I would be able to display everyone (until the new dragon!)

Can we do a compromise and increase max habitats by 3? it would still work for the immediate future and you'd have a whole lot of happy players.

Thankyou TL for bringing us such a wonderful game, with awesome dragons ( just please, please let us display them all!)

Executive Chef
    We'll here we are again begging and pleading our case for more habitats!! Why must we go through this, where are we supposed to put these new dragons you release? And by "we" I mean the ones who have spent considerable amounts of money. Yes TL the people who spend actual money on your game are the ones who are upset. I have an avatar dragon and both the summoning dragons in storage with no where to put them. I've lost count of the premium habitats I have something like 16 of them. I feel as if I have done my part to keep this game going no it's time for you to do something!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Ok, I have all dragons (yay, but this isn't to brag)

After some MAJOR reshuffling I've managed to house everyone but diamond and infinity
    C'mon TL, these beautiful dragons should not be hidden away, but displayed to their best advantage!

Even if you made the diamond habitat hold 2 and increase max habitats by 1, I would be able to display everyone (until the new dragon!)

Can we do a compromise and increase max habitats by 3? it would still work for the immediate future and you'd have a whole lot of happy players.

Thankyou TL for bringing us such a wonderful game, with awesome dragons ( just please, please let us display them all!)
    Nice going, having all of the dragons! So I take it that you gave up all of your diamond fields? That makes sense; you can get a lot more dragons on your island that way. I'll try that approach too, but I'm reluctant to give up habitats for Angel and Dark Angel. They're so gorgeous, and it's nice to have them sitting side-by-side. Thanks for the tips, and I agree that it is indeed an awesome game and we love our dragons! Hopefully you'll get your diamond and infinity dragons out of storage soon.

Fashion Designer
    Yes i am skipping whole groups of dragons (tropic) since i dont have room

Executive Chef
    I would like to purchase a stainglass Dragon while they are on sale, but I have Midas still waiting on the nest for a habitat increase. I've got holly and reindeer in storage, Dino and stone in stables, I'm close to enough masks for crafting immortal, and I ve been maxed out on habitats for a while.
    Please give me a reason to keep playing!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Plz add more habitats or islands.