Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1132

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Fashion Designer
    LOL, after taking into account all the space required for the buildings + 84 of the bigger habitats = how many spaces left? (Don't include mining, or include both maybe) ... I would think we're almost out of available spaces.

Rhino Keeper
    This helps a lot for sure, there getting better at responding more quickly which is good for us! I still have an issue with space now, you can only mine to a certain point then they have it blocked off, so although the habitat limit does help I still need room to put them, I understand that might take a bit more time, if anyone from TL is reading this please either allow us to mine more or give us a new way to expand, I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue and eventually everyone is going to run out of room.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by astampf9 View Post
    This helps a lot for sure, there getting better at responding more quickly which is good for us! I still have an issue with space now, you can only mine to a certain point then they have it blocked off, so although the habitat limit does help I still need room to put them, I understand that might take a bit more time, if anyone from TL is reading this please either allow us to mine more or give us a new way to expand, I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue and eventually everyone is going to run out of room.
    Android for example, doesn't have mining as an option. So we don't have that extra space, but I guess since we don't have a bunch of the buildings it may be a wash ( not sure how much space iOS gets extra)

Banned
    There is plenty of water space. Let us mine for more than what is presently available. TL needs to stop being reactionary and be more proactive. Players should not have to keep asking for more land / habitats. Thanks TL

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    your habitat limit is linked to the level you are at. It will increase as you move up the levels
    Thanks thought that was the case

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the extra 10 habitats! Now 84! But please GIVE US MORE ISLAND ROOM! You can't put any decor and have to put habitats all right next to each other. I'm almost done expanding the extra islands you have us.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    Well, I'm back. I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm out of habitats again. The increase of 10 was awesome, and I got all four nests empty & all my Dragon eggs out of storage. I also used the opportunity to sell all my unnecessary (!) black, white and pink habitats and replace them with the only available colors of jumbo "4 Dragon" habitats. I spent quite a lot of gold for that update, and would rather have had the choice of variety in habitats.
    Now we have the fun new Egyptian themed community challenge, and I want to participate. I have a dragon I can't hatch sitting on nest. I also have the beautiful new Hidden Oasis (hidden) in storage, along with the Pyramid egg. I would love to be able to add these eggs hatching to the community total, but I can't hatch them unless I get a habitat increase or sell some of my other Dragons. I'm excited about the new theme and designs. I want to have my new prizes out like all the other players, not stuck away in storage where they can't be seen.
    I currently have 224 out of 234 in my album, with homeless Leprechaun on nest & Pyramid egg in storage. I hope to obtain the other Egyptian Dragons also. I have seen other players in the Egyptian community goal forum say that their Hidden Oasis was going to stay in storage as well, as they were also out of habitats again. This impairs our ability to contribute to the community goal totals!
    As I've stated before, I'm a collector. I don't have a bunch of duplicates or babies. My goal is to collect as many as possible while they are available. I still have a couple in the stable (Dino and Stone) waiting for their habitats to hold 4 Dragons, or for more of their types to be released. I don't like putting them in the stable. I want to see them!
    I was really hoping that some sort of schedule for regular increases would be created. If you keep releasing dragons, we will continue to have this same issue. Also, the release of the beautifully designed mixed habitats was spoiled for me because they only hold 3!! This is a step backwards. Please reconsider making the mixed habitats hold MORE dragons than the regular habitats!
    Please add at least one habitat for the new type and consider increasing habitats whenever a new type of Dragon/habitat is released, at least for the players who have topped out at level 150.
    Thank you!
    Hiya ^.^ hope that increase of another 10 has helped you! It is such a drag....having to keep dragons in storage and such. I still haven't even brought out the Christmas dragons that I won lol although that's not really due to a lack of room now.
    How have you got your diamond dragons situated? Do you have them in normal coloured habitats? Or are they all in Diamond ones? I've found since the last increase of 10 that I still have quite a bit of space and haven't even dipped I to the new 10 hab increase yet. The only Diamond dragons I have in Diamond habs are Diamond and Infinity. All Diamond hybrids are in coloured habs. I've found that's the only way we have a hope of getting them all out, as much as it pained me to put DA in with the 'plebs'
    Having said that, I am missing 3 of the iOS exclusive dragons as I was playing on android at the time they were taken away.

Rhino Keeper
    Great 84! But no room to even fit any more I've been fully expanded for a while now

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs up More land please

:
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    You articulated that really well, not sure that I would've been able to put it better myself!

I'm in same boat, but to get hidden oasis out, my infinity went into storage I currently have all dragons and the only duplicates I have are a dino dragon and a stone dragon (cos it's a 5 dragon set in 2 habitats, so need to fill last space) I know this is a recurring problem, but that could be solved by making the black, pink, white habitats hold 4. Ok solved for the short term, we would still need increase long term as there are at least 2 new dragons per week, sometimes 4 or 5

I'm not only worried about habitats, but space too. I have only a few decorations up as most of the space is needed for habitats, another mining for land section would be awesome and very welcome.

Sorry for ranting
    Yes 4-dragon White, Pink and Black habitats would really help. Also 3 or 4-dragon Diamond habitats would help. I'm thankful for the 10 habitat increase as well but have no land to put any more habitats onto. Was at least able to get Infinity/Diamond out of the Stable but that's all. I have no room. Can we please have more land.

Deb (Level 150, 236/238 unique dragons, 75/84 habitats)

Fashion Designer
    Yes I agree I greatly appreciated the 10 increase but that just allowed me to get my dragons out of storage and stable but now with all the new dragons they released in just the last two weeks I am out of space and even had to put 2 dragons back in stable but once I get dragon from Easter challenge I will be completely full and have to keep him in storage and any new dragons they come out with next week will stay in the nest. I got rid of all diamond habitats with colors and only kept the two needed for diamond and infinity and I even spent over 3000 in gold upgrading 6 or 7 habitats do please please give us some more habitats.