Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Just think! Another dragon with no home!
    I never thought of that

Banned
    Oh it will be ok! It wouldn't be any fun if there was no challenge.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Oh it will be ok! It wouldn't be any fun if there was no challenge.....
    That's one funny challenge lol

Rhino Keeper
    One big Diamond habitat would fix million problems, psychologically and physiologically. Thanks.

I don't buy gold habitats ($20 for each and then you need more as you continue...not everyone can afford having all the gold habitats) I had to sell an epic anibus yesterday to make room for my new kaleido now I am maxed out on space. The only other double I have is mercury and he's in a colored habitat one habitat increase is pathetic �� pls pls pls add more!

Rhino Keeper
    One habitat increase isn't enough.. Pathetic really.. Disappointed

Banned
    TL need to increase habitats! Why are you not increasing habitats for quest and tournament dragons?

You only increase it for new types.. New types that most of us don't even want, and quite a few don't look like dragons and are pretty ridiculous looking.. *cough Royal, Tropic * cough..

You did a good job with Stone types though lol I'll give you that xD

Rhino Keeper
    No way! Epic Anubis sold to make habitat space...! Gosh, that would hurt me bad not to mention I haven't had luck w Anubis on top of that Epic! This is kinda pathetic, shame on you TL. Here I am crying not to sale a baby Mistmoth ;(

Diamond hybrids look nothing but the best on their Diamond habitat, I had Helios with Mythic but nothing replaces how alive he looks on the Diamond Field.

I dont have a 500 gold habitat, I do plan buying the Raging Rocks sometime but not anytime soon. As in now, I am a starving student!!! ;/

Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    I don't buy gold habitats ($20 for each and then you need more as you continue...not everyone can afford having all the gold habitats) I had to sell an epic anibus yesterday to make room for my new kaleido now I am maxed out on space. The only other double I have is mercury and he's in a colored habitat one habitat increase is pathetic �� pls pls pls add more!

I currently have 4 (500 gold habitats) and still no room I'm at 53 of 54 habitats and I still need the royal and zodiac habitats. I love dragon story and want to collect all the dragons but I just have no room. I know I can buy a stable but I worked hard to get each and every dragon and want them to be on display.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redcrush View Post
    I currently have 4 (500 gold habitats) and still no room I'm at 53 of 54 habitats and I still need the royal and zodiac habitats. I love dragon story and want to collect all the dragons but I just have no room. I know I can buy a stable but I worked hard to get each and every dragon and want them to be on display.
    Only dragons I have that are in stable is Dino and other same dragons waiting to get traded! I refuse to store a dragon that SHOULD be on display.