Thread: New Halloween Catalogs - Shelf Life?

Rhino Keeper

New Halloween Catalogs - Shelf Life?

I would really appreciate it if I could have a mod or staff member tell us if the Halloween catalogs will still be available after the 30th. I would hate to have them vanish before I had a chance to master them, but I don't want to panic trying to rush them. Any official word would really help me out a lot.

Thanks!

Eventually I am sure they will be discontinued...I'm guessing end of November. I don't know though so I am panicking an rushing to master them. Have the flipper catalogue finished, halfway done with the 16 hr catalogue...and pretty much all of recent 4 and 8 hr catalogues. I need to order other clothes before my racks empty but I'm afraid to wate that time...considering we have 3 catalogues already and more to come (I don't know if the flipper catalogue is a costume but just in case I include it)

Rhino Keeper
    I just really want to know if we have a deadline on these catalogs or if they will still be an option after the end of the month.

Rhino Keeper
    They usually take all halloween stuff, but they warn 1 week before so you make your last shopping. At least last year was like that ^^.

Executive Chef
    TL didnt warn us last year, so many people (including me) couldnt master the costumes / buy the items they wanted.