Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question

Rhino Keeper

Question

OK so I just bred my Diamond with a Fire Fox hoping for a Ruby Manticore and got a 44 hour breed!

BUT is it possible I just bred another Diamond? I hope not I've been cranking out these breeds for a Ruby...

:P

Executive Chef
    I'm pretty sure you got another ruby manticore since your bred it with firefox. You need 4 elements to get a diamond, and the number of elements you've tried was 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipuro View Post
    OK so I just bred my Diamond with a Fire Fox hoping for a Ruby Manticore and got a 44 hour breed!

BUT is it possible I just bred another Diamond? I hope not I've been cranking out these breeds for a Ruby...

:P
    is possible

Rhino Keeper
    @Shakiba But the Diamost ALREADY had the four elements. So I'm curious and scared because I reaaaly want the ruby. :P

Rhino Keeper
    *diamond

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipuro View Post
    @Shakiba But the Diamost ALREADY had the four elements. So I'm curious and scared because I reaaaly want the ruby. :P
    Some people consider the diamond to be only 1 element, not 4. But I guess, I'm not sure, but thats what most ppl mentioned.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh I see where you're coming from. Just like you can't really breed a diamond/diamond and expect another diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    precisely. For now wait and see and then let us know what it turns out to be, this could be very important discovery.

Rhino Keeper
    Since we have two diamond hybrids now, I'm curious: can we get either of them from breeding Diamond Pegasus x Sea Buffalo/Furball? I've tried a handful times with no success, so I was wondering if it was merely my lack of luck, or if you HAVE to use pure, single element types to go for hybrids.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijame View Post
    Since we have two diamond hybrids now, I'm curious: can we get either of them from breeding Diamond Pegasus x Sea Buffalo/Furball? I've tried a handful times with no success, so I was wondering if it was merely my lack of luck, or if you HAVE to use pure, single element types to go for hybrids.
    I don't think you can get a diamond from that hybrid because it's only 3 elements, not 4.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast