Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunted statue of liberty

Rhino Keeper

Thumbs down Haunted statue of liberty

I was so excited to finally complete the goal for the statue of liberty. Only to be sooooooooooooo disapointed!!!! Even though you complete all the tasks, you don't actually get the prize like you normally do?? You still have to purchase it for 300,000 coins!!! Who has that kind of money? I completed the tasks....I want my prize!

Executive Chef
    Just check into ur game as much as what your lifestyle allows,you'll get enough coins in no time!

I've been ordering the 1 hour boxes then using the goods to supply businesses that give the most coins. Won't take as long as you think. So far I have about 70,000 (had 40,000 yesterday...would have more but redecorated a little)

Farm Supplier
    I've been saving for about 6 days and I'm only halfway to 300,000...I only check in about 2 times daily though so if you can collect more often you can get there in that amount of time

Fashion Designer
    They pulled this same garbage in Bakery. Did the goals and earned the prize only to have to then buy it FOR GEMS. I mean come on. Not only did I lose money buy doing the stupid goals but now have to spend gems to get my prize. They are going downhill faster and faster.

Rhino Keeper
    I had 300,000 on hand.
    The game limits expansion and building by letting you receive only 20 permits or community items a day. So, only able to build and expand slowly I got a lot of money, and I was happy to get something to spend it on.
    The prize is great, it's a wonder, but it doesn't cost 1000 gems or 900,000 coins or more, but only a third of that.
    Be prepared to be "disappointed" again when you find out that the statue requires a lot of community items to finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh well... not sure I like the way it looks anyway.

Host(ess)
    I too was a bit bummed at seeing how much it was going to cost. I just hope the possessed statue remains as an item and does not go away after a certain amount of time. I will be so upset if I keep saving and saving to buy it, then the goal just goes away because Halloween is over.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFam View Post
    I too was a bit bummed at seeing how much it was going to cost. I just hope the possessed statue remains as an item and does not go away after a certain amount of time. I will be so upset if I keep saving and saving to buy it, then the goal just goes away because Halloween is over.
    I think the goal will go away... But once you finished the goal that unlocks it we should be able to buy it after the goal expires which I think is 14 days left

Banned
    Most of all, you'll have to build it afterwards, with pieces to ask to your neighbors... Really hard to achieve indeed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast