Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Limited Edition Items

Fashion Designer

Limited Edition Items

I dont mind having LE items at all but I think TL should give us more time to get one, or better yet, let us cancel breed/hatch times! I've tried for the pumpkin twice and got 12hr firestorm each time. Now I'm all stressed out because I only have three days left to get one! lol. I know the idea here is to force ppl into buying gold, but in BS and RS you can chose either to speed up a dish for gems or cancel it altogether. Even in FS you can get rid of crops you dont want. So why not DS, give us the option to speed up for gold, or cancel if we want

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    but in BS and RS you can chose either to speed up a dish for gems or cancel it altogether. Even in FS you can get rid of crops you dont want. So why not DS, give us the option to speed up for gold, or cancel if we want
    Very true in all 3 games.

I like the id? that not everyone should have all the limited dragons (except for those who buy gold) so dont be sad, think similar event will be at every holidays and then you or others get them but not the ppl before, its random and luck, i think its a fun chase for those limited dragons. But i do think its a bit sad if they chose to do it with combinations with 20+ breeding hours. But in all, i think its fun with this limited Dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I dont mind having LE items at all but I think TL should give us more time to get one, or better yet, let us cancel breed/hatch times! I've tried for the pumpkin twice and got 12hr firestorm each time. Now I'm all stressed out because I only have three days left to get one! lol. I know the idea here is to force ppl into buying gold, but in BS and RS you can chose either to speed up a dish for gems or cancel it altogether. Even in FS you can get rid of crops you dont want. So why not DS, give us the option to speed up for gold, or cancel if we want
    We can speed up for gold......Hit the breed button and the number of hrs left is the amount of gold it'll cost you to speed up.

Executive Chef
    I like LE items. I just wish we had a real chance to get them. I breeded 7 firestorms, 2 without gold, the rest with the use of gold. I didn't buy any, I just used what I had. But still didn't get any LE's. I don't see why TL couldn't (can't) make them more obtainable. I mean, why not offer these items to us current players as a thank you. Then have them disappear, so no new players would be able to get them. Just us. Other games do this. They offer obtainable limited time items in appreciation for current players. Why not here?

I'm done trying to get an LE. There are too many other dragons I need, and the frenzy over them is just not worth it anymore.

Host(ess)
    Awesome idea!!! they should really start doing that at least give us the option to buy a LE dragon for coins so that only active players would have them

5 Firestorm dragons and 24 gold used--still no pumpkin dragon. Some ppl say they got it on the first try. TL is money hungry and I don't like it!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxiegirl View Post
    We can speed up for gold......Hit the breed button and the number of hrs left is the amount of gold it'll cost you to speed up.
    I know that. I do sometimes. But I don't want to waste a bunch of gold hatching countless firestorms. It's a waste of money. In all the all the other games you have a choice...speed up for gems or cancel. I think it should be the same for DS

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lorie82794 View Post
    5 Firestorm dragons and 24 gold used--still no pumpkin dragon. Some ppl say they got it on the first try. TL is money hungry and I don't like it!!!
    Very true! I'm breeding my 5th firestorm now. Its very frustrating

Fashion Designer
    I know that. I do sometimes. But I don't want to waste a bunch of gold hatching countless firestorms. It's a waste of money. In all the all the other games you have a choice...speed up for gems or cancel. I think it should be the same for DS
    Well think about it....in the other games we don't have the unknown.
    Bakery for one, if you don't want to bake cheesecake,sure change it for cookies. However you knew!when you started the cheesecake it was a cheesecake. In Dragon we don't know the outcome until the dice have been rolled. So clearly here it's not the same at all.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast