Thread: Second set of Super Rares !!!

Farm Supplier

Second set of Super Rares !!!

Guys,

Need advice in how to breed the second set of super rare dragons... Namely Honeybee, Mermaid, Landworm, Clown... I have tried hundreds of times to get a honeybee from fire and air and all I get is Eagle and Firestorm... Is there any combo that will work??? Frustrated as Hell... Please Help !!!

Fashion Designer
    i got my honeybee from light x firestorm or eagle. i think it was firestorm.
    i got my mermaid from mistmoth x fairy - seventh try with the pair.
    i got my landworm from parakeet x athletic - 2nd & 4th tries with the pair.
    don't have clown. sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have a diamond, breed that with the dragon you are trying to get, eg diamond with honeybee. If you don't have a diamond yet, try breeding the super rare you want with one of its base colors. Eg honeybee with air.

Farm Supplier
    I got them all (except for the clown haven't bothered to try for it) using the base dragons. The only one that took more than 5 tries was the landworm. Guess I had great luck with them, wish I could use that luck on getting the diamond one!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by muggapug View Post
    If you have a diamond, breed that with the dragon you are trying to get, eg diamond with honeybee. If you don't have a diamond yet, try breeding the super rare you want with one of its base colors. Eg honeybee with air.
    He is trying to get a honeybee. He doesn't have one to breed with.

Get my clown with Griffin and Mismoth, 3rd try.

Fashion Designer
    I wish I remebered what i used to get my honeybee! I was keeping track of all my combos but for some reason forgot to mark that one down. Anyway, I got two landworms in a row using Atlantis & Eagle

Executive Chef
    I got Landworm and Honeybee from Fairy & Fire.
    I don't have Mermaid yet.
    Clown I got with Ice Cream and Genie.

Ok, I've been trying for a while to get the eagle, I bred probably 25-30 firestorms, anyway, I currently have a eagle in the nest, and a honey bee currently breeding, 2 rarest back to back, yay, anyway, I used epic red on the left, and a level 7 yellow on the right, hope this helps

Farm Supplier
    Thanks a lot for all the replies... I got a honeybee from Scorpion v Air... So the advice really meant a lot...