Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Accessing Menu from Neighbors

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord196 View Post
    If you are playing this game on an Anrdoid Phone/Tablet, the Blue Back Button is not at the top of the social menu. This feature is only available on the iPhone/iPad version of the game.

I reported this the day after the game was released for the Android operating system, but to date this has not been fixed. I did receive a response from Team Lava support indicating that they are aware of this issue but again have not yet provided a fix. This GREATLY impacts play on the game. I can visit 5 neighbors on my iPad to every 1 visited on my Android device. I have only once achieved a social rating of 4 on my Android device due to this issue/slow play.
    Okay I checked on this.
    This is not a glitch on android.
    The bug is actually on the iOS games.
    The blue arrow is not suppose to be there as it may cause some issues. The issues are rare and players shouldn't even experience it, but it is a bug, that is why it is not on the android games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay I checked on this.
    The blue arrow is not suppose to be there as it may cause some issues. The issues are rare and players shouldn't even experience it, but it is a bug, that is why it is not on the android games.
    They should just leave it and implement it on Android. I use it all the time... never had any issues with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay I checked on this.
    Weird! I never had problems so i hope they won't remove the button

Rhino Keeper
    While we're waiting for TL to add a menu button, android users try out this quick fix. I'm not sure if it will work for all android devices, but it works on samsung galaxy S2. Found it by accident

Use the phone's menu button (or whatsitsname, the one to the left of home button) and menu pops up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123