Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Accessing Menu from Neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by doobert View Post
    Why is there no way to get to the menu from a neighbors island? When you want to see your news feed, you have to go home first. I usually visit my neighbors from the News Tab...but I have to go home every time I want to open it.....its really annoying

If you are playing this game on an Anrdoid Phone/Tablet, the Blue Back Button is not at the top of the social menu. This feature is only available on the iPhone/iPad version of the game.

I reported this the day after the game was released for the Android operating system, but to date this has not been fixed. I did receive a response from Team Lava support indicating that they are aware of this issue but again have not yet provided a fix. This GREATLY impacts play on the game. I can visit 5 neighbors on my iPad to every 1 visited on my Android device. I have only once achieved a social rating of 4 on my Android device due to this issue/slow play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    No... I see the #4 on your SS... your level is on the top left of your home screen... which in this case looks like it's 63. The 4 only appears on the first SS though... I use iPhone so not really sure what to tell you. Lol.

NM... don't listen to me. :P
    I think the four indicates my social rating like Kooky Panda said, because the screenshots are from a neighbor's island. I'm level 52 , not 63

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by tr8on View Post
    I do notice that you DO NOT have a social rating at the bottom left of your SS.... could the 4 indicate your rating instead of the eggs?
    yes, once you hit level 4, you change from eggs to the number 4
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonlord196 View Post
    If you are playing this game on an Anrdoid Phone/Tablet, the Blue Back Button is not at the top of the social menu. This feature is only available on the iPhone/iPad version of the game.

I reported this the day after the game was released for the Android operating system, but to date this has not been fixed. I did receive a response from Team Lava support indicating that they are aware of this issue but again have not yet provided a fix. This GREATLY impacts play on the game. I can visit 5 neighbors on my iPad to every 1 visited on my Android device. I have only once achieved a social rating of 4 on my Android device due to this issue/slow play.
    That's reqlly uncool!!

The Honorable Panda

Not sure where this stands, but I will check.

Farm Supplier

Thanks...thought i was going crazy with people telling me there is a back button......i'm on android

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    yes, once you hit level 4, you change from eggs to the number 4
    I'm just a little curious, when you get the 4, is it still possible for your rating to go down or does it stay at 4 forever?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    I'm just a little curious, when you get the 4, is it still possible for your rating to go down or does it stay at 4 forever?
    If it's like any other TL game... yes it goes back down after a while.

Farm Supplier
    Yeah, I really wish you could get back to the main menu on android phones. The hopping back between your home and a neighbor's island over and over is the main reason the game crashes all the time for me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jrodt333 View Post
    To keep your 4 level, you will need to keep playing with dragons. It can drop back down.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast