Thread: Force Close Getting Worse

Rhino Keeper

Force Close Getting Worse

Since last week's update, the force close issue on my DroidX has been getting worse. I've tried the standard: delete data, uninstall game, reboot Droid, reinstall this morning in frustration but it hasn't helped. I get Force Close on going to the market 99% of the time (By the way, how much is the 2nd nest?), accepting Map Requests 75% of the time, gifting gold 50% of the time, visiting more than 1 ngb 75% of the time (but on occasion I can visit 3 ngbs as long as I don't post on walls), and now having to open the game 3 times just to harvest / plant Gloranges.

I need help. I send in the reports everytime it allows me to, but it's gotten to about a 50/50 chance of even doing that. There are times where I hit the Social button and see the Force Close msg, but if I wait a few seconds I can see the ngb list come back.

I have plenty of space and memory on my Droid, tried moving the game to and from the SD card, even bought a new SD card in case that was an issue, rebooting Droid.

Any suggestions? I've already reinstalled this morning and it's not helping at all. I love the game, but I can't even visit my ngbs at this point.

Oh, and at the same time Fashion Story now doesn't even let me gift without force close. I don't know if any of the code is shared between the two games, but I have the same visiting ngb issue in that one and Dragon Story. Can't get to the market in Dragon Story either. So far, it isn't Force Closing when I plant food, but it's starting to lag there as well.

Please Please Please check the reports I've sent ... I guess I send about 10-15 a day. Anything to help is greatly appreciated.

The Honorable Panda
    I have seen others that play on this device have similar issues.
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have seen others that play on this device have similar issues.
    You will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your games.
    Thanks Kooky!! I just did (woke up and unable to sleep). Fingers crossed