Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: King of the hill

Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    I Bring A million Torches and melt the ice.. then I go and Engulf it in flames after I put Fireproof spray all over the castle.. with an everlasting flame..

My Hill!
    Since funnyrandomness5112 did whatever he did...I brought an army with 999 million+ soldiers and some of them are kooky panda,greygull,NouraMoh and maguar and took over the hill!
    So now it's OUR hill! The hill is heavily guarded with millions of warriors! Lol
    (I'm a he)

I got a helicopter and got your soldiers to move away and delivered kooky panda,greygull,nouramoh and maguar to where there safe and then attacked you with my helicopter and made the hill all mine and I got the military and all there transport to work for me (my hill!)��

Host(ess)
    I got all the military to fall in love with me so they over threw you and claimed me Queen. My Hill

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    steals your queen crown and throws it on mars and you chase after it. i get a giant mars dragon to guard you to make sure you cant escape mars. my hill!!!

I tap you in the shoulder and ask you if you would please step aside and give me the hill. You agree.

My hill! ��

I asked you politely if you would like me to take over the hill (literally) but you didn't agree so I called forward a Valkyrie Dragon that is so big like it's Lv30
    You then surrendered and had to gave me the hill

My Hill

Rhino Keeper
    I took all the armies in the world and they helped me over through your dragon.

My Hill

Rhino Keeper
    i took a bunch of tnt blew up all your armies you got scared and ran away

My Hill

Rhino Keeper
    I convinced you that you got a hearing problem (all that noise) and sent you to a doctor ....
    I will look over MY Hill [for you] *whahahahah*

My hill

I yell flareon go and my flareon uses an exceptionally powerful flamethrower attack that sends you blasting off. Nice job flareon. The hill is ours now. Return. My hill.
    New pokemon fan.
    Pepare to be hypnotised

My name is doof whoop whoop and you'll do what I say whoop whoop

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast