Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Home Design Rustic Goals

Fashion Designer
    TL can't catch up with the enthusiastic players and their excitement over this game. Low priced goals, high priced items and limited expansion can not slow down the players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadylaineE View Post
    The latest goals are ridiculous. First I get a goal that says to have a home valued at $2 million. I was already at $1.9M so I bought a bunch of items and completed the goal.
    The next two goals are to reach a home valued at $5M and then $10M!
    My home is completed and there aren't enough new items that would make want to redecorate.
    *** if you come across my home and see it filled with bamboo showers, this is why.
    I agree and it's completely...what's a nice but not nice word...ignorant. My pet-peeve in this game is homes that are forever high levels now or worth so much because players bought 100 of everything to level up quickly early on when the game came out. I never did that. So I have my home complete, exactly how I want it....and I'm way lower than others. These goals don't help that fact because I refuse to buy a bunch of things just to level up or add income. Ugh.

Farm Supplier
    I agree... I've expanded all the expansions possible, my house is how I want it.... I don't want to buy a bunch of and fill the house with just to meet those 5 mil goals and 10 mil goals, when my house actually sat at 1 mil for almost 2 weeks while waiting for the halloween update, even though i was expanding and buying things... it stayed at 1 mil - so anything I did before the update after I was already at 1 mil didn't do anything... what a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I agree and it's completely...what's a nice but not nice word...ignorant. My pet-peeve in this game is homes that are forever high levels now or worth so much because players bought 100 of everything to level up quickly early on when the game came out. I never did that. So I have my home complete, exactly how I want it....and I'm way lower than others. These goals don't help that fact because I refuse to buy a bunch of things just to level up or add income. Ugh.
    Last edited by greygull; 10-25-12 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MooreHouse View Post
    I agree... I've expanded all the expansions possible, my house is how I want it.... I don't want to buy a bunch of and fill the house with just to meet those 5 mil goals and 10 mil goals, when my house actually sat at 1 mil for almost 2 weeks while waiting for the halloween update, even though i was expanding and buying things... it stayed at 1 mil - so anything I did before the update after I was already at 1 mil didn't do anything... what a waste.
    Exactly. All the big rooms, and all the Halloween decor...none of that was credited due to the late update of the goal. I have a neighbor who is level 60, on their 4th expansion, has 3 rooms and the house is worth 6 million due to the buying and storing/deleting. Mine is fully done, and sits at 1.2M. So annoying.

New Resident
    If they want us to get to $5M and $10M then allow us to expand further. I've purchased and built every non-gem bed but since I don't want my place to look like an episode of "Hoarders" all that stuff is now in storage.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mdfelin View Post
    If they want us to get to $5M and $10M then allow us to expand further. I've purchased and built every non-gem bed but since I don't want my place to look like an episode of "Hoarders" all that stuff is now in storage.
    My house is now titled "The Packrat Palace" LOL
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper

Home Design Goals 10-31-12

New goals (also don't have the items yet)

Start of a goal series, ends in what looks like a wood stove (yay!)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thanks Team Lava, really liking how they look so far!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-31-12 at 12:34 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Me too, I love the rustic look!!
    As new goals pop up, post here!!

Farm Supplier
    I was going to send requests for the new goals, and they are gone! �� Guess they will show up again when the update is released.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by perit View Post
    I was going to send requests for the new goals, and they are gone! �� Guess they will show up again when the update is released.
    I think they may of been released early in error. At least we got a peek!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-31-12 at 01:05 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast