Thread: Addiction??

Host(ess)

Talking Addiction??

I used to play Farm Story, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story. After having WAAAAAY too many issues/drama going on in my REAL life, I dropped all 3 of my stories to focus on home.

Two months later, I'm back! Yes, the drama and issues are still there, but they're not quite as bad as they used to be. I looked at Home Design Story and began my addiction again. I absolutely LOVE this game!! And so far it appears to be very unique and quite different than FS, RS, and BS. I've got 8 neighbors so far and am thrilled to death with designing my own home. I'm 48 years old and can't wait to get home from work at night so I can play! I feel like a little kid again.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes it is- I don't play any of the cooking games, I just like decorating

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy6464 View Post
    I used to play Farm Story, Restaurant Story, and Bakery Story. After having WAAAAAY too many issues/drama going on in my REAL life, I dropped all 3 of my stories to focus on home.

Two months later, I'm back! Yes, the drama and issues are still there, but they're not quite as bad as they used to be. I looked at Home Design Story and began my addiction again. I absolutely LOVE this game!! And so far it appears to be very unique and quite different than FS, RS, and BS. I've got 8 neighbors so far and am thrilled to death with designing my own home. I'm 48 years old and can't wait to get home from work at night so I can play! I feel like a little kid again.
    Awww that's great to hear!
    Not an addiction...obsession perhaps? Lol
    I like the distraction and concentration it gives me...as well as honing my creativity.
    I am playing Bakery but that's going nowhere fast...not interesting enough for me I think.
    Have FUN tapping away!!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to find balance with these games. It's easy to get carried away. Real life has got to come first. What is a reasonable amount of time to play?

I just started playing this week and I seem to be addicted. I must say, though it takes too long to gather coins. I just thought I was making some headway and the next piece of land cost me $20,000 RIDICULOUS TeamLava!!! I can't at this game 24/7 I've got a family to take care of. Also, why is there such a low limit on how many gifts you can give. I'll never get any where at this rate.

New Resident
    Me too, totally addicted. Do u know what limitless space is for 20 gems????
    Not sure if I should buy.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by berklet View Post
    Me too, totally addicted. Do u know what limitless space is for 20 gems????
    Not sure if I should buy.
    Where are you seeing this?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request