Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't get anywhere in this game.

Fashion Designer

I can't get anywhere in this game.

I'm trying to breed for a Diamond Pegasus and hopefully get a variety of monsters in the process, but all I keep getting is Griffins, and my island is still fairly small. Could somebody take a look at my island and see what I'm doing wrong?

ID: totaltechno

Fashion Designer
    Nvm regarding the griffin thing, I actually have 3 Phoenixes and have sold 1 lol and I think I have one on the nest, but not sure

You aiming high. By the looks of your island looks like you just started. Give it time and you'll get your Pegasus...

Rhino Keeper
    I'd say just keep breeding all 4 elements. You'll probably get it soon enough. At least you have a shell lizard. I've been playing for a couple of months and still don't have one or a diamond. I just get tons of wavewings, ecogoos, sea buffalos and griffins. I would just suggest maybe adding more habitats, as many as you're allowed at your level. And don't sell monsters until you don't have room in habitats for them. Then you can earn more money for expanding.

Rhino Keeper
    Forget about the diamond. I, and a few RL friends, have been trying for that since the game came out, and it never happens. You can buy one for 2000 gold.
    From the look of your island you just started playing, and already you have gotten three rares (phoenix) so you are very lucky.
    I have been trying to get a phoenix, and some other rares, for months, but haven't gotten one yet.
    As for tips; build more large habitats en the upgraded farms to feed your pets to a higher level so they earn more coins for more habitats. And save gold you get for a second nest.

Fashion Designer
    don't worry about the diamond just yet. concentrate on getting as many different monsters as possible.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I'd say just keep breeding all 4 elements. You'll probably get it soon enough. At least you have a shell lizard. I've been playing for a couple of months and still don't have one or a diamond. I just get tons of wavewings, ecogoos, sea buffalos and griffins. I would just suggest maybe adding more habitats, as many as you're allowed at your level. And don't sell monsters until you don't have room in habitats for them. Then you can earn more money for expanding.
    Same here, but I'm only 18 on my main account, so... I was happy to find that my first ever breed was a rare, a medusasaur xD I have two right now. But I have lost count of how many palmwings and wavewings I've gotten, really bothers me...
    I've been trying for shell lizard, but no luck so far. Guess I gotta be patient.

Rhino Keeper
    It took me 2 months to get my first diamond so t is best to assume you will level cap before you get a diamond. If you get one early then that is great, but don't expect it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Same here, but I'm only 18 on my main account, so... I was happy to find that my first ever breed was a rare, a medusasaur xD I have two right now. But I have lost count of how many palmwings and wavewings I've gotten, really bothers me...
    I've been trying for shell lizard, but no luck so far. Guess I gotta be patient.
    I got shell after 65 tries with monster of the breeding advice, now I've got but don't seem to get a third one..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tastytoastie View Post
    I got shell after 65 tries with monster of the breeding advice, now I've got but don't seem to get a third one..
    Owch i seem to have a phoenix in the nest today. First one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast