Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm - Dog Bowl ONLY Add Me

Nightclub Owner

Farm - Dog Bowl ONLY Add Me

Since the thread in Add Me is so old, I figured we needed a new one. GG please move this to the Farm Add Me forum.

Anyone that wants Dog Bowls ONLY please post your ID. Dog Bowls sell for $400 each and are the most profitable gift.

Banned
    Im a 4 star player. Most of my neighbors have quit. My id is Baraze. I water and send gifts, plus I respond to requests for parts immediately.

Banned
    The old thread is from a year ago, but for me specifically, I could care less about what someone sends. Just TEND to your farm. Im tired of going to water and finding scorched lands looking like a badly permed head of hair.

Nightclub Owner
    LMAO Baraze! I have a few more neighbors that quit or are taking a long break as they have scorched land now too.

I still need DOG BOWL only gifters for my queentina3 ID, so if you're looking for a neighbor that will gift that, please add me.

I also need neighbors on my Droid game JUST to expand! I can't water from that Farm due to images not loading but I can gift and answer requests. I need about 30 neighbors to expand all the way to 19x19 and the ID for that game is 2Tina.

Grand Emperor
    Is this a dig because I accidentally sent you wire today? Geez.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Is this a dig because I accidentally sent you wire today? Geez.
    LOL, NO! I'm still only getting about 18 a day, yesterday I think I finally got my 20th around 1030p. I used to get them all before 9a, now I'm lucky to get all 20.

Add my Droid game if you can pinkster, at least for a week or two until I get enough numbers to expand. I was tempted to use my 100+ gems to do it, but I have about 1 1/2 million coins but not enough numbers. *whimpers*

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    LOL, NO! I'm still only getting about 18 a day, yesterday I think I finally got my 20th around 1030p. I used to get them all before 9a, now I'm lucky to get all 20.

Add my Droid game if you can pinkster, at least for a week or two until I get enough numbers to expand. I was tempted to use my 100+ gems to do it, but I have about 1 1/2 million coins but not enough numbers. *whimpers*
    Hmmm, why don't you invite the other pinkster73?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Hmmm, why don't you invite the other pinkster73?
    Then I'd have a pending invite forever!!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Add me: jjsmom11

New Resident
    I send dog bowls unless someone requests otherwise. I also water almost everyday. BTW, does anyone know what the Max is to have stored in inventory?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast