Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm - Dog Bowl ONLY Add Me

Farm Supplier
    Please add me as well. I play daily and try to keep a level 4 rating.

Add me, Ai_Esma. I just started playing this game but I do gift daily in all of the TL games I play.

Daily Player: Water & Gifting (dog bowls of course). Serious Players Add Me
    000MiSSBiRD000

Please add me id amberleeice16133 and a_l_ice2002

Rhino Keeper
    Half my neighbors quit so I need some new ones. I gift dog bowls daily. I respond to part requests when I get them. I don't water daily, but I don't expect daily watering from my neighbors either. Just gift dog bowls often and don't have dead farms when I do visit. Add me jl0408

I am a daily, active player. I play on my phone thru the day. I always accept requests! I always gift dog bowls. I play a lot of games, so do not have the time to water everyday, but gift and accept requests everyday. If this interests you, please add LAWPUPPY. (I also play Fashion, Restaurant, Bakery, & Dragon under the same name)

New Resident
    Add me myk95 here's some of my family's storm8iD nicoleh9 mySunflower05 mysunflower5 mygrandma5 mypapaw5

i need neighbors for my 2nd farm, please add flamingos_farm. Will send dog bowls daily!

Farm Supplier
    Add momcomander

Host(ess)
    Id: farmernana3

I need neighbors. I am on level 92 and most of my nbrs. are no longer playing and I had to delete them. I try to visit every day. (doesn't always happen). I work 2 jobs and have a family. I do gift everyday. I gift dog bowls unless otherwise requested. I also play RS if you need a nbr.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast