Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 2 months w/ no updates? This game is dying, if not already dead

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    I'm on level 134, have over 186 million coins and 52 gems. There is nothing to spend coins on ( I won't buy duplicate pet rooms).

I gain 4 to 8 gems per day and will buy pet rooms that cost gems but will not buy gems.

Nothing really to do.

What a waste....
    I'm with you on that one. I have just two spaces to expand into, but have empty spaces as I can only buy rooms with gems now. I also do not want duplicate rooms. I have about 50 gems, but i am still using coins to expand. I don't know what I will do when fully expanded as I only really get 3 gems per day.

Something anything would be nice. New rooms new goals. Anything to show that it is still alive. Other games get updates every week. It has been months.

I think TL forgot Pet Hotel, there's no comparison with the other games (restaurant, bakery, farm, etc) I have a question, I'm on level 106, but the last GOAL that I received was DO ROOMBOTS DREAM and ask to ADD A BABY, which already did, when I completed the first room, and there's no way to buy a second one, so far, for me this game is getting boring, if TL will not add a new things, rooms, etc, that game will become WASTED

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarcisia55 View Post
    I think TL forgot Pet Hotel, there's no comparison with the other games (restaurant, bakery, farm, etc) I have a question, I'm on level 106, but the last GOAL that I received was DO ROOMBOTS DREAM and ask to ADD A BABY, which already did, when I completed the first room, and there's no way to buy a second one, so far, for me this game is getting boring, if TL will not add a new things, rooms, etc, that game will become WASTED
    Sell your room. You will then be able to buy it again. When you get the baby it will complete the goal

Fashion Designer
    Here's my current situation:

I am fully expanded, I have over 255 million coins ( nothing left to buy).

I get 4 to 8 gems daily. How you might say... I have PSS installed on my iphone5, iphone4, iPhone 3G, and iPod touch. I send myself gems from those devices daily.

I only accept a small number of neighbors who know I need nothing but gems.

If someone keeps sending parts, I delete them. It may seem cruel...
    If someone sends me gems, I send back next day via my hotel or other devices. I make sure my neighbors know the other hotels are "gem gifters" only.

When I accumulate enough gems, I buy a gem room. When I get enough gems but out of space, I will store hallways and replace with gem rooms.

Will never buy gems for this gem... What would be the point?

Host(ess)

What is Pet Hotel Story doing on the App Store ?

I kinda find this weird that it hasn't been updated since Summer 2012.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leolover123 View Post
    I'm with you on that one. I have just two spaces to expand into, but have empty spaces as I can only buy rooms with gems now. I also do not want duplicate rooms. I have about 50 gems, but i am still using coins to expand. I don't know what I will do when fully expanded as I only really get 3 gems per day.
    Thats why i dont play pet hotel story anymore. No updates. At least home design still have updates so even if you expanded you can add new stuff.

Banned
    TL when i bougt pet hotel stry it said there was a update every one week or so. Its hsasent been update since lass sumer. Dont leave phs dying peoply r gonna dellete like i did.

Fashion Designer
    Face it, this game is dead, looking back on this thread after several months.

Farm Supplier
    I am going to stop playing this game. It's going no where and very expensive to keep playing.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345