Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 months w/ no updates? This game is dying, if not already dead

Rhino Keeper
    Bump! I would really love some kinda response from TL on this issue! I actually really like this game The only problem is, as others have mentioned, is the waiting days to save for an expansion and then having to wait days for the expansion to finish THEN having to wait for the rooms to be decorated...so you could wait like weeks when you're at level 50 like me just to gain another room!! Problem is there isn't much else to do while you're waiting and waiting...

Rhino Keeper
    Oh and both making pet rooms storable, introducing shorter waiting times, the resident ghost idea suggested by floramina AND the introduction of regular new content would all help improve the game

Please add new rooms. Been waiting forever for something new.

Grand Emperor
    Release to Android.

Three of four games released after Pet Hotel have been released to Android. A release to the Android platform will kind of show the committment to continuing with this game.

Fashion Designer
    i have been playing this game but honestly...its boring...there is nothing to do but click few times a day to collect coins...everything else is just...waiting and waiting for expansions....for rooms to be build...for coins to add up...you cant decorate...you cant do anything besides clicking coins....blaaah

Banned
    Maybe an Ink Factory that has an Octopus in it.

Banned
    I want a Sulfur Vent Room with Yeti Crabs in it.

Banned
    Oh and by the way Yeti Crabs are a kind of crab that live at the very bottom of the ocean.

Fashion Designer
    ^YES we need more aquatic rooms.

Banned
    i have about two hundred gems, and i dont kniow what to do with them.
    i think you shoud create some mini games on it. for exmaple, lets say that you buy the monkey suit or the sports room suite or whatever suite you get, it comes along with a mini game. like the sports room with doggies. lets say the mini game is to hit some homeruns with a baseball bat or to race another puppy, or something like that.

this was the first tl game i played and like a lot of ppl said, were starting to loose interest.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast