Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 months w/ no updates? This game is dying, if not already dead

Rhino Keeper
    Cuddly Dragon, I have posted several times as to the life span of this game, Can we please have word if this game is to get updates or not? Can you ask the developers or something? And dont give me the 'I cant speculate' line.

Rhino Keeper
    how about a resident ghost who makes very rare appearances (kinda like a pet's thought bubble request)? If we catch sight of the ghost, we get rewarded handsomely (xp, coins or even a gem or two, or even something new). This will encourage players to play more often.

Rhino Keeper
    maybe TL should rethink the exorbitant expansions - not only very expensive but takes a long time; players lose interest and motivation. How about making expansions quick and easy, but introduce a regular maintenance/upkeep fee instead? The more floors and rooms we have, the more we have to pay for housekeeping. Rooms would be made unavailable to tip or collect from if fees are no paid. This would be good for newbies in the game but not existing players who have fully expanded. But TL can think up something nice for the old players.

Rhino Keeper
    how about making the rooms storable? If players can store rooms, we are more likely to continue buying and renovating our hotels. Lets have seasonal content - spooky house, christmas/new year themes, etc please.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by floramina View Post
    how about a resident ghost who makes very rare appearances (kinda like a pet's thought bubble request)? If we catch sight of the ghost, we get rewarded handsomely (xp, coins or even a gem or two, or even something new). This will encourage players to play more often.
    I like this one!! Seems like even if not a ghost something that pops up at random times.
    I have passed this suggetion over the community managers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by floramina View Post
    I love this too

Rhino Keeper
    To stay in keeping with the Halloween theme that we have in other games: how about a bat cave room?

It not dying it awesome and now there is a pumpkin dragon !

Wait a pet discussion yeah the pet story it is dying not dragon story thou dragon story is AWESOME

Executive Chef
    iam still hoping for updates

my fav game so far

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast