Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Which and how many dragons are you still missing?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    Is it me? :P I have 6 seabreezes on my iPad account (gingitsune). Can't get a single one on my iPhone :/
    It's my neighbor dadadawn, but I noticed now that you have a butttload of them too xD lol!

Rhino Keeper
    I need to get seabreeze, trickster, landworm, honeybee, aether, clown, and the diamond plus hybrids. Got a couple of lights ones which are Pegasus, luck, love, sunrise, light, fuzzy, dream and ice cream. I've got a scorpion in my nest yet the egg hasnt shown up, yet it's the only 13 hour dragon bred from 2 eagles. Anyone know what's got to breed for these combos, coz I wanna try get the rest of the dragons before the new dawn era, obviously not the witch coz I got stuck breeding stupid poisons...

Farm Supplier
    I have them all... ^_^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    It's my neighbor dadadawn, but I noticed now that you have a butttload of them too xD lol!
    Lol my iPad account also has 5 serpents :P

Now my iPhone account, I have 3 Atlantis while I can't get a single Atlantis on my iPad :/

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to breed for an aether now... But got stuck waiting on 22 hour breeding for a wizard :/ I do have the gold to skip but don't want waste it

Fashion Designer
    here is my updated list. Quetzal is currently in the breeding den.

Executive Chef
    Geez, I only have 14 types, but that includes a wild and a clown. My 15th is breeding-Genie. I want to breed more and more, but I hit a road block with a 800k tree, 2 200k rocks and another 250k tree to **** so I can get room for more dens.

Fashion Designer
    Took a break from diamond hybrid breeding to try for a wizard again with a combo I've never tried. I saw it and thought hmm. Mindvolt and Titan. Got a 22hr egg!! Please don't be a cruel joke and give me another mindvolt please. I need some positive thoughts my way lol. Everyone think wizard!! Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Horntail21 View Post
    Took a break from diamond hybrid breeding to try for a wizard again with a combo I've never tried. I saw it and thought hmm. Mindvolt and Titan. Got a 22hr egg!! Please don't be a cruel joke and give me another mindvolt please. I need some positive thoughts my way lol. Everyone think wizard!! Lol
    Wizaaaaaaaaahhhhrrrrddd

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefertekas View Post
    Wizaaaaaaaaahhhhrrrrddd
    Hahahahahahaha thanks!

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast