Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So for those who COULDN'T get the witch.....

Host(ess)
    Got witch by breed 7 Forest and 7 poison on the first try but I was hoping for familiar

Rhino Keeper
    Got witch after 40+ tries spent more than 400 golds sigh
    I still need forest fire, landworm, scorpion, parakeet, mermaid, clown, planet, tusker, griffin, dream, mercury, and infinity.
    All nests busy with hatching water while attempting for mercury...

Fashion Designer
    Going back to trying for my diamond hybrids. I had an opportunity to try for witch one more time but I skipped it.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I don't understand. How do you know it isn't available anymore? The witch dragon is still in the market, so wouldn't that mean it IS still available to breed or purchase with gold? I never noticed a countdown on my android phone. I only noticed the weekly update pop-up advertising the witch dragon whenever open DS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0408 View Post
    I guess I don't understand. How do you know it isn't available anymore? The witch dragon is still in the market, so wouldn't that mean it IS still available to breed or purchase with gold? I never noticed a countdown on my android phone. I only noticed the weekly update pop-up advertising the witch dragon whenever open DS.
    It is still available according to the dragon market list. However as I have a poison....... breeding and one in the nest - the limited edition witch will supposedly expire before mine are done hatching.
    People have posted countdown pics to show just how much time is left to get the witch.... it's supposed to expire at some point tomorrow.

I'm on iOS and I don't have a timer, so had I never come to these forums I would never have known it was LE!

I'm hoping TL extend it though.....!!

Fashion Designer
    After my last Poison is done in 21 hrs, breeding together Epic Firestorm and Epic Island hoping for Diamond.

Farm Supplier
    I will go back to Angel at night while I sleep & Mercury during the day. (12 & 9 hour fails)

Farm Supplier
    Just a couple of hours left, and on my last try I get... another poison! So I guess tomorrow I'll either go back to trying for the diamond or for the rare/super rare lights (can't believe I still haven't gotten a single one of them yet).

Fashion Designer
    Gonna try for an Aether, cuz it looks awesome, and of course a Diamond or an Infinity.

Farm Supplier
    Bummer! I only just started playing, and had to breed the Magic Dragon, and evolve him before I could even try for the Witch! I just bred a Poison, and I have a Familiar in the nest; I was hoping for a Witch in the Love Den this time. Poo poo, Team Lava! Leave the bloody Witch until Halloween!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast