Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So for those who COULDN'T get the witch.....

Executive Chef
    well, my last attempt was yet another poison. If they do another limited edition dragon, I won't be bothering as it was far too much stress for what is meant to be my relaxation time!!!

Rhino Keeper
    i got parakeet on accident i didnt want it.. i wanted diamond

Executive Chef
    I just expanded to the Dawn Tree, and alot of goals popped up, so I guess I will work on those while trying to get my parakeet and honey bee. I'm also working on clearing land so I can get more dens and more dragons. If it wasn't for those freakin weeds that pop up, I'd have alot more dragons. I have two 200k rocks and 250k trees to **** before I can move on. Grrrrrr

Fashion Designer
    i gave up trying to get a witch and i got an infinity! first ultra rare in DS so I was happy =)

Farm Supplier
    I need the Mercury and Angel only 2 dragons I'm missing and the witch of course....

I didn't even realize it was a limited time thing! I'm on an iPhone 3gs, so maybe my poor primitive phone just doesn't get all the info. LOL

I had been trying for either a familiar (one of the few I was missing from the standard hybrids) and had been getting poison after poison after poison. I was only trying that combo because I needed two types with those colors.

Then ---- BAM! Two familiars followed by a witch, all in a row. Um..... OK! heh

The witch and one familiar are still in egg, but I'm glad I was trying for that combo even though I didn't know I was on a time limit. eep!!

My witch egg is from an epic poison + lvl 7 forest combo, fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    and have run out of time....me included : (

What are you going for next?

I'm back to the drawing board with trying to get an Aether & Parakeet for the 543785497th time.
    If I could give you an aether, I would. I've picked up three of them with a lvl 10 Water called Azur and a lvl 10 Magic called Chesh.

What I really want is a Wizard!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zerbe6982 View Post
    If I could give you an aether, I would. I've picked up three of them with a lvl 10 Water called Azur and a lvl 10 Magic called Chesh.

What I really want is a Wizard!
    this happened to me too, didnt even know the aether existed lol

Rhino Keeper
    I got wizard as egg now. Trying for serpent and planet goalwise. Also want an ice cream (will keep in cute baby form) and familiar cuz it looks like spyro. Didnt have a timer. . . I thot LE meant i could worry about it next week up until halloween then yesterday it disappeared so i come check the forums and im so disappointed its gone! Even if they were gonna ***** us out of a timer they should of put on the pop-up that LE meant 4 frikin days!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123