Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So for those who COULDN'T get the witch.....

Fashion Designer

Unhappy So for those who COULDN'T get the witch.....

and have run out of time....me included : (

What are you going for next?

I'm back to the drawing board with trying to get an Aether & Parakeet for the 543785497th time.

Executive Chef
    I still haven't got a honeybee. Also need mercury, clown, hypnotic, dream, infinity, tusker and angel
    Trouble is, most of these are super/ultra rare, lol. So I still have plenty to keep me busy

Banned
    I still have one more shot, if my calculations are correct. Might try the Aether, haven't gone after that one het and it's pretty!
    I don't have Parakeet either nor Wild, Forestfire (but I'm sick of trying those) , Seabreeze (ditto!) , mermaid (kinda ugly, blech) , trickster, wizard and titan (got two planets instead -.-). Titan's ugly too, anyway xD
    Not counting the new dawn ones, 'cause I only tried for Laserlight (gor Tusker instead, and a DOZEN Loves!)

Banned
    ...and I have no diamonds at all either xD no Dream, Hypnotic, ice cream or pegasus too. And something else I can't remember xD

Rhino Keeper
    Are we certain that the witch is now uncontainable?
    I spent so much gold just to get poison dragons I'm gutted.

I guess I'll be going for the rest of the light dragons, the Pegasus in particular.

Fashion Designer
    I'm going to get the Light dragon next.... I tried to purchase it now, but of course I have a poison in the nest & another one breeding, so I'll have to wait : /

I think with the light ones - I'll start off with the ones that have less than 15 hours of breeding time. I can't bring myself to going for a rare and keep getting 20+ hour commons again!

Gonna try my Aether and Parakeet with epics.

Tried for a Wizard too.... didn't get one. Mercury I want to get because it's just 1 hour breeding, lol

A diamond would be cool.

Executive Chef
    I would love a parakeet, but keep getting those freakin fruitfuls. I think I will try for honeybee.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by goughy999 View Post
    Are we certain that the witch is now uncontainable?
    I spent so much gold just to get poison dragons I'm gutted.

I guess I'll be going for the rest of the light dragons, the Pegasus in particular.
    I too spent gold! Well I think there's less than 17 hours now according to the players who had the countdown. I never had a timer...so I really don't know. And TL won't respond.
    Good luck with your Peagasus!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    I would love a parakeet, but keep getting those freakin fruitfuls. I think I will try for honeybee.
    Me too, have you tried with epic Forest & Air? I haven't tried with epic....

Fruitfuls & Firestorms I breed like crazy..... sell them every time.

Rhino Keeper
    My bf got the witch but I didn't, I have up after countless poisons. So decided to go for one if the ones I ain't got, I bred 2 eagles, one at epic and the other at level 4 in that order and I have a scorpion breeding. Still need seabreeze, aether, honeybee, trickster, clown and tusker and of course diamond and the diamond hybrids. Got a few light dragons (love, light, fuzzy, Pegasus, ice cream, dream and luck) so got a few more to get after.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast