Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god. My restaurant is gone.

Can someone explain how did this happen?!

I'm hoping Ms.Kooky Panda sees this. HAHA!

Okay, so I was playing, visiting neighbors then I tapped the home button and when I got back to my restaurant... IT LOOKED LIKE THIS!!!!

All my stoves, ovens and other appliances are gone too! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!?!?!?!?!?!

that's not the design of my restaurant, as you can see I'm on level 66 and I've expanded pretty well and have about a million tables! I was even cooking food on 18 stoves! WHAT HAPPENED?! I've restarted my device multiple times. I'm panicking! TEAM LAVA EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

That box is for when I tried to see if I still had my easy stove, but when I did, the box came out. I had 18 easy stoves!

Banned
    Email suppport@teamlava.com
    Try uninstalling game and download back from app store

Oh my god. My restaurant is gone.

I was playing RS and when I closed out of my messages, my restaurant reverted to the starting point. I still have my coins, gems, etc, but my restaurant is gone. What do I do? Please, please help!

Banned
    Just saw another thread opening about this... You are not the only one

Probably will be more too

Host(ess)
    I have the same problem :-(

Please help!

Sorry, I posted in a panic. I am on Android and the version says 1.5.5.4. Restarted my phone and it didn't work. Please help!

Really?? Oh man! I am so bummed about this, I'm so addicted to this game!! I really don't understand what happened?

I'm scared because maybe their reason was I was using the teleport bug and then decided that I can't use that so we'll be reverting your restaurant back to stage 1.

I checked my badges even, they're all gold. So something has gone terribly wrong with Team Lava!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Try reinstalling your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 2794102612 View Post
    Try reinstalling your game.
    Good answer! Try uninstall then reinstall your game.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast