Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Castle Story: FAQs

New Resident
    Hello. I have a problem with baby black pigs that will not grow, although we feed 20 times. I bought another baby black pig but I have same problem. it can somehow solve this problem? thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by thessal View Post
    Hello. I have a problem with baby black pigs that will not grow, although we feed 20 times. I bought another baby black pig but I have same problem. it can somehow solve this problem? thanks.
    They should only take about 12 times. You're not putting them into storage at all? Have you tried closing the game and restarting it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    I'm having problems now where the place I touch on the board is hitting way off so that when I'm trying to collect crops, I'm hitting walls and other things even though I'm clearly touching the right place on the screen. I've lost 16 gems from this glitch and getting frustrated. Can they fix this?
    I'm not having an issue on my game and haven't heard of other reports. Before I flag it over can you please answer a couple of questions for me?

Have you tried completely closing your game then restarting it?
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game? (Your progress is saved on the servers so you won't lose anything)
    Have you cleaned your screen?
    What device are you playing on and what operating system are you using?
    Do you zoom in when collecting crops or are you zoomed out?

Nightclub Owner
    I'm closing this thread as I've created an improved version. You can find it here.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930