Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: FAQs

Rhino Keeper
    Are rocks different than stones? Just when I think I have something figured out, it tricks me! I have the max amt of stones, but I can't make an earth wisp because I don't have any rocks? Where do I get them? Don't know where I got the ones I must have had in the first place...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debsbaked View Post
    Are rocks different than stones? Just when I think I have something figured out, it tricks me! I have the max amt of stones, but I can't make an earth wisp because I don't have any rocks? Where do I get them? Don't know where I got the ones I must have had in the first place...
    N/m. Guess I have used them all up as I got them-needed COAL for that.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by debsbaked View Post
    You can buy small rocks, rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks in the market (you can also get them with expanding). Also invest in a mine.

Thank you for the FAQs and the Reference Guide. It helps a lot. I've just reached level 25. Other than the Tabernum Research: Agriculture quest, I have completed all my quest. Is there anymore coming? It feels kinda empty and boring without any quest.

Additionally, I have reached the maximum inventory for some of the items i.e. mushrooms and I'll be wasting my energy to harvest the mushroom patches and mushroom circles just to get the glimmerdust which will be very rare (like 1 Glimmerdust for every 10 mushroom patches? Or worst.. NONE!). Any other alternatives for me to get the glimmerdust as the Tabernum Research: Agriculture quest needs them and I only have half of it and of course I would like to keep some too.

As for the Royal Points, I have reached the maximum number of Royal Buildings in my Kingdom and from the reference guide provided, I will not be able to add another Royal Building until I reach level 30. I've tried to increase my Royal Points by storing my Watch Tower and Lantern Spire and tried constructing other Royal Building which provide higher Royal Points which is not successful. Do I have to sell off the current Royal Building I have to build another one? That would be very frustrating as not only it'll be sold at lower price but I've spent resources on that building too.

Last but not least, any preference on the expansion area? Which area should we expand first?

New Resident
    Why my nb (lever 16) have 2 Library, but i (lever 19) can only buit 1 Library? Thz

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuryn212Ming View Post
    Thank you for the FAQs and the Reference Guide. It helps a lot. I've just reached level 25. Other than the Tabernum Research: Agriculture quest, I have completed all my quest. Is there anymore coming? It feels kinda empty and boring without any quest.

Additionally, I have reached the maximum inventory for some of the items i.e. mushrooms and I'll be wasting my energy to harvest the mushroom patches and mushroom circles just to get the glimmerdust which will be very rare (like 1 Glimmerdust for every 10 mushroom patches? Or worst.. NONE!). Any other alternatives for me to get the glimmerdust as the Tabernum Research: Agriculture quest needs them and I only have half of it and of course I would like to keep some too.

As for the Royal Points, I have reached the maximum number of Royal Buildings in my Kingdom and from the reference guide provided, I will not be able to add another Royal Building until I reach level 30. I've tried to increase my Royal Points by storing my Watch Tower and Lantern Spire and tried constructing other Royal Building which provide higher Royal Points which is not successful. Do I have to sell off the current Royal Building I have to build another one? That would be very frustrating as not only it'll be sold at lower price but I've spent resources on that building too.

Last but not least, any preference on the expansion area? Which area should we expand first?
    Yes there are 30+ quests coming with the update due really soon.

You could make pasta to use your mushrooms. Otherwise you can sometimes get glimmer dust from ferns, tall grass, old logs, plant in a log, dead tree. Also sometimes from Ivy's hut and the magic garden.

Its possible that I'm missing an increase in royal buildings in the spreadsheet. If there is no mistake you have to sell off a building; storing doesn't work. If you've got a tower sell that as you won't lose as much.

Expand towards landmarks (eg garden, rock nest etc) as they will unlock with future updates. Some of these will introduce new characters. Otherwise go for the cheaper ones. Personally I'd wait until the update occurs.

Hopefully I've answered all of your questions.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by barcamu View Post
    Why my nb (lever 16) have 2 Library, but i (lever 19) can only buit 1 Library? Thz
    It would depend on the other royal buildings that you both have. Click on the market, then buildings, then click on the royal tab. This shows you which buildings are royal. Count how many of these you and your neighbour have.

If you want to build another library you will need to sell one of your royal buildings.

Executive Chef
    What does faeri jar do
    I have it in my inventory
    Don't know what to do with it

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by flowless View Post
    What does faeri jar do
    I have it in my inventory
    Don't know what to do with it
    Unknown right now.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Yes there are 30+ quests coming with the update due really soon.

You could make pasta to use your mushrooms. Otherwise you can sometimes get glimmer dust from ferns, tall grass, old logs, plant in a log, dead tree. Also sometimes from Ivy's hut and the magic garden.

Its possible that I'm missing an increase in royal buildings in the spreadsheet. If there is no mistake you have to sell off a building; storing doesn't work. If you've got a tower sell that as you won't lose as much.

Expand towards landmarks (eg garden, rock nest etc) as they will unlock with future updates. Some of these will introduce new characters. Otherwise go for the cheaper ones. Personally I'd wait until the update occurs.

Hopefully I've answered all of your questions.

Thanks a lot Maguar. I've seen the update this morning and I've realised some changes on the recipe in the Kitchen (Bacon is included in some of the recipe which was not previously). Anyway, thanks again

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast