Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: FAQs

New Resident
    Thanks Maguar. Got your message about rotate the wall ... It works!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cmtchung View Post
    How can I rotate the wall? The rotate icon is hidden when I highlight the wall. However, I can rotate other things.

Also how to store materials in the storage cellar. Please help! Thank you in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmtchung View Post
    Thanks Maguar. Got your message about rotate the wall ... It works!
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post453816
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I know how to send gifts. How do I request gifts/materials from my neighbors?

Nightclub Owner
    To request gifts write on your own wall or your neighbours wall asking them to send you a particular gift(s). As people can only send 3 a day you'll find most are slowly returning gifts to people who have sent gifts to them.

To request materials for a quest go into the quest and press the "Ask" button en select who you will send the request to. To request materials for a building (only available for limited buildings like the conservatory now) go into the building, press "Ask" and select your neighbours. As you can only get 20 requests per day, send the request to about 25 neighbours you know are playing daily and will accept. This will stop you from clogging your system.

Does anyone know how to collect the tips that people left at your buildings?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DancinPug View Post
    Does anyone know how to collect the tips that people left at your buildings?
    When the building has the coin above it you will be able to collect the tips - you get 20% bonus and 1 extra experience point.

Does anyone know the point of the storage cellar? Can I just put it in my inventory, it doesn't generate any coin, it takes up space & it did not increase the amounts of items I can store  This game is staring to be as big a disappointment as Dragon, Bakery, City & all the rest of the stories 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenJen View Post
    Does anyone know the point of the storage cellar? Can I just put it in my inventory, it doesn't generate any coin, it takes up space & it did not increase the amounts of items I can store 
    It allows you to store buildings and decorations. If you didn't have it you'd need to leave them out or sell them. Handy when space is at a premium.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenJen View Post
    Does anyone know the point of the storage cellar? Can I just put it in my inventory, it doesn't generate any coin, it takes up space & it did not increase the amounts of items I can store  This game is staring to be as big a disappointment as Dragon, Bakery, City & all the rest of the stories 
    You can store buildings, animals etc. it is not for increasing the capacity to hold wood, sap,stone, etc

Thank you! I've been trying to figure that out!

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast