Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A little R & D goal in Halloween update

Farm Supplier

Question A little R & D goal in Halloween update

The goal wants you to pay 30,000 coins to complete the goal- which pays 1,500 coins & 12 exp. Is there any other bonus to completing this goal? Otherwise it seems crazy to spend so many goals to complete the task, I'd be better off keeping my hard earned 30,000 coins in the first place. Any ideas?

Fashion Designer
    Those halloween goals left me with only 20000 coins ...and 20 gems richer

Rhino Keeper
    In addition to receiving coins and gems, you need to complete goals to unlock the rock concert and liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    In addition to receiving coins and gems, you need to complete goals to unlock the rock concert and liberty.
    I can't even visit your city anymore. The game takes forever to load and then it says I need wifi in order to play and it takes me back to my city.

I need 10 more neighbors for a goal. They want you to visit 100 neighbors. I thought once it became 12:00 I could visit the same neighbors to count towards the goal. That's not the case. I actually need 100 neighbors. That sucks.

Fashion Designer
    You can add me and then un-add me after the goal has completed.

New Resident

Liberty Lives goal

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I can't even visit your city anymore. The game takes forever to load and then it says I need wifi in order to play and it takes me back to my city.

I need 10 more neighbors for a goal. They want you to visit 100 neighbors. I thought once it became 12:00 I could visit the same neighbors to count towards the goal. That's not the case. I actually need 100 neighbors. That sucks.
    You think that's bad. Went through that goal, and unlocked the Liberty Lives goal. This gives you the right to buy the Possessed Liberty statue for only 300,000 coins... The reward for completing - a whopping 2,250 coins.

Quote Originally Posted by talvola View Post
    You think that's bad. Went through that goal, and unlocked the Liberty Lives goal. This gives you the right to buy the Possessed Liberty statue for only 300,000 coins... The reward for completing - a whopping 2,250 coins.
    They don't balance the prices and the rewards. I had over 100,000 coins, and I'm struggling to keep a 60,000 average.

Rhino Keeper
    Dang I wondered why I couldn't complete the goal to visit 100 neighbors. I thought the game wasn't counting all my visits. I thought I could do repeat visits of my neighbors. Now I have to add a couple more neighbors. I can't visit my city Charsville. Team Lava doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem. See thread that starts Warning. Good thing I have 2 cities or I would never be able to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Charsville View Post
    Dang I wondered why I couldn't complete the goal to visit 100 neighbors. I thought the game wasn't counting all my visits. I thought I could do repeat visits of my neighbors. Now I have to add a couple more neighbors. I can't visit my city Charsville. Team Lava doesn't seem to be able to fix the problem. See thread that starts Warning. Good thing I have 2 cities or I would never be able to play.
    I finally got 100 neighbors. Too bad Possessed Liberty costs 300,000 coins. I've never had that much before!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I finally got 100 neighbors. Too bad Possessed Liberty costs 300,000 coins. I've never had that much before!
    But once we unlock it ... We can purchase it even after halloween ? Right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast