Thread: Older themed outfits in my friends shop?

Executive Chef

Question Older themed outfits in my friends shop?

I've been playing since early this summer and I'm confused with one thing. I have several friends who have clothing items in their shop that I've never seen before and when I ask or research I'm told it was from valentines last year (lingerie) or holidays last year ( snow boots) if a outfit is removed from the catalog for purchase how are people able to keep getting these items and putting them out? Seriously perplexed. Thanks for any answers in advance

Executive Chef
    They stocked up on them or probably blocked them from getting those items sold out. A few of my friends did that too I'm kinda sad I didn't but at least I have the avatar items!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    They stocked up on them or probably blocked them from getting those items sold out. A few of my friends did that too I'm kinda sad I didn't but at least I have the avatar items!
    Ohhh- I didn't even think about them blocking them! I'm sure that's how they still have things. I was so hoping there was some way to buy the rights to favorite items before they left. Thanks for taking the time to answer! Take care!

Executive Chef
    Same with me! I wish i could have saved the vampire skirt from last year.