Thread: No credit for goals

Rhino Keeper

No credit for goals

The Kindle Fire version 1.5.5.4 now has goals for the first time. When I check the first goal I'm told to purchase coffins. I already purchased 4 coffins before goals began but theres no credit for them. Why give goals if you don't give credit for goals completed before the goals started? This is just another idiotic idea from TL to steal gems and make their customers angry. Your customer service stinks. It's no way to keep people coming back. If you want to sell gems give your customers a reason to buy them. Don't piss people off by insisting that if they want to advance they have to spend gems.

I have the kindle fire and started some of the goals. I have both the old Loretta goals and the new Halloween goals. But when I completed a goal it said good work
    reward is 3,000 and 2 stars. My coins never move!! This has happened several times. I don't think the right amount is added when I complete a Halloween goal either.
    And to but more wall paper and festive paper, more and more counter and chairs. This stuff is not cheap. Do they really care about there players. It has become all
    about the gems. If you bake you can't get enough money to level up.

The Honorable Panda
    Try exiting your game and coming back in to see if the coins get credited.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Ok tried to work on the goals again. I just should have received 1 gem and coins. I got neither. closed and re-entered and it still is the same. I have gone through several goals and once in a while i will get the stars never get the coins it says. Should i just stop? the goals are expensive and the time. So frustrating.

The Honorable Panda
    Are you just playing the halloween game or are you switching back and forth between the regular game and the halloween game?

Make sure you are only playing the halloween game while doing the goals.

Other than that, you will need to email support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game to find out why you are not receiving the rewards.

Bakery Story for Kendle just got the goals. Halloween and Loretta both. Their is no Halloween version for kendle like for 1 phone or my droid. I did get Dracula boy. I wonder if the loretta goals should not be their? I just looked and the two bakers are not listed like the halloween figures. I'm getting the feeling I have wasted a lot of time and coins.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kats310 View Post
    Bakery Story for Kendle just got the goals. Halloween and Loretta both. Their is no Halloween version for kendle like for 1 phone or my droid. I did get Dracula boy. I wonder if the loretta goals should not be their? I just looked and the two bakers are not listed like the halloween figures. I'm getting the feeling I have wasted a lot of time and coins.
    There is a bakery halloween app in the amazon market to download.

Sent a message to TL Thanks.