Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Living Wood

Ok. I guess the potion shop is the way to go. I need 75 living wood to make 5 ornate beams and 40 living wood for the architect's paste all for a level 5 mine. This could take a while... Good thing I have other goals to complete.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leojsufur View Post
    Ok. I guess the potion shop is the way to go. I need 75 living wood to make 5 ornate beams and 40 living wood for the architect's paste all for a level 5 mine. This could take a while... Good thing I have other goals to complete.
    I had the same problem a few weeks ago and though it would take me weeks to upgrade my mine from level 1 to 5 and also to have enough living wood for a number of other goals that all seemed to need it at the same time. I planted 10 acer trees at a time and took out all my white trillium plants and spent a week just collecting wood and white petals to craft living wood and make builders paste (for the magic cement). I supplemented my collections by sending out my knights on the desert adventure which gave me ornate beams and magic cement and this meant I didn't need to craft so many. I had all the living wood I needed and had upgraded my deep mine in 6 days.

Good luck.

Thanks for the encouragement belbar22. I will do a desert sand quest soon. 6 days doesn't seem so bad

Host(ess)

Living wood

Hi, i just started the last challenge for the magic tree. Which tree gives you the most living wood?

Fashion Designer
    Apparently, they are all equal (not including the dead one!)

Rhino Keeper
    I hardly ever get living wood from trees

Rhino Keeper
    I am just before the sappling quest. Expect it any day now. But i forgot that it needed living wood. I was maxed for a while now i have about 10. Oy!! Need to start collecting again.

Host(ess)
    For the last part you are going to need 50 living and 3 living Essence.

What takes the longest is writing the letters. You are going to need 12 pages (I think) and they take a while. So start collecting them. ��

Executive Chef

Living Wood

Is there a better tree to chop/get living wood from (excluding the living wood gem purchase)?

Fashion Designer
    They all have same drop rate

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast