Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not getting credit for my goals!

Not getting credit for my goals!

On fang you very much and gift wrapped, I don't get credit when I place the decorations. Anybody else having this issue?

Yep same here. I place the vampire baker & nothing

I bought 10 mummy chairs and placed them. I got credit for them momentarily but then the tick mark vanished! I do not want to buy them again.

I tried restarting my iPad 2 several times and uninstalled and reinstalled and am using the Halloween edition. TL please help!

One more thing

I also bought a mummy counter but did not get credit for it. Later I somehow ended up using 6 gems to skip the goal! If I cannot get the gems reinstated then at least give me credit for the one counter and give me 1 gem back please.

The Honorable Panda
    Some goals are not retroactive, so if you purchased items before you got the goal, it may not complete and you will have to repurchase the item.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy309 View Post
    Yep same here. I place the vampire baker & nothing
    I have the same problem with my mummy baker. The instructions say "place" but the button next to it says "buy" in my goals. When I place my first free mummy, nothing happens. w/e chump change and a few XPs make no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Some goals are not retroactive, so if you purchased items before you got the goal, it may not complete and you will have to repurchase the item.
    The goal showed up and it gave me credit for it via the tick mark. But after the screen blinked and the goal said I had 0/10 chairs! It also took away my credit for the mummy counter.

I somehow accidentally pressed something that made me purchase, using my gems, 6 mummy counters. Just now, when decorating, it told me I did not have enough money and it automatically took my gems for money. I lost 16 gems today as a result!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    That's not the issue here though. The goal tells me to place the baker and vampire to get credit. When I place them, nothing happens. The goal still shows as in progress...

Senior Moderator
    Try restarting your device.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)
    Same problem here I completed 3goals and I didn't get gems or credit for it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast