Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bakery Christmas 2012 Theme Ideas

Farm Supplier
    Nutcracker dolls

They should put up the stuffs from last year as well for those who couldn't get them

Reindeers sound really cute! Snow, candles, Santa, gingerbread, candy canes, bells, mistletoe, Christmas tree, Santa, ribbons, ornaments, skating rink, presents!

Wasn't around last year, so it would be awesome if items from last year were available again. I love the gingerbread table and chair set. The peppermint chair set is cute too. Recipes and appliances from last year would be great too, with additional new recipes for those playing last year.

Farm Supplier
    I would like to see; x-mas cookie platter for santa [ ornament, stocking, gift, reindeer], snickerdoodle cookies, peppermint white mocha, snowy window with x-mas lights & snowflakes, crispy cereal marshmallow treats, stacked x-mas present cake, gift wrap wallpaper, ...

Fashion Designer
    i hope they bring back the candy cane and marzipan ovens as well as well as goals to unlock the cranberry cider, mince pie, holiday cupcake, yule log and gingerbread cake.

i would also like new recipes like candy cane ice cream for the ice cream machine, mint hot chocolate for the cocoa machine, gingerbread latte for the mixer, anise cookies for the oven.

Executive Chef
    I want the Christmas appliances too. I just started playing this summer and don't have them, but I do have a bunch of springs in my gift inventory that are useless unless the seasonal appliances get opened up again.

Host(ess)
    Since Halloween is just about over, and the next holiday is Christmas, would like to see Christmas items start coming out in the next updates (the Halloween stuff came out in September). I didn't get into the Halloween thing, but boy I would go all out for Christmas! I've saved many, many, many coins just for Christmas stuff. I go overboard at home too! Since we usually start Christmas shopping early, it would be nice to start decorating our bakeries early. I don't usually wait til the last minute to do Christmas shopping, so getting the Christmas stuff in November would be great! *(I wonder if Team Santa is listening?)*

New Resident
    Snowpeople!! and Icicles! and Snowflakes, please! ^_^

Or maybe a Nutcracker Fantasy? the Sugarplum Faerie would make a lovely box item.

I love the widows with lights idea, too.

Also, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and Solstice sweets and decorations would be lovely.

Rhino Keeper
    For recepies since cookies are a fav at this time how bout Christmas and Hanukkah themed cookies to bake. As for deco I'm partial to angels, crosses, stars and snowflakes. Especially with lights or some form of sparkly! Even christmas bulbs can be nice when done right. Snow themed wallpaper would be nice to keep for even use during winter as well. Also how bout stuff like Carmel corn to make as well. Ok that's my two cents worth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12