Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Now Introducing Restaurant Story: Halloween for Android!

Now Introducing Restaurant Story: Halloween for Android!

We have a special treat for Android players in Restaurant Story! No longer will you have to be jealous of all your Apple friends. The Halloween Edition for Restaurant Story is available in the Google Play Store! You can download Restaurant Story: Halloween from the Google Play Store!

Your neighborhood has been decorated to get everyone in the trick-or-treating mood. But that won't keep your customers from stopping in to show off their colorful and scary costumes!

Be sure to 'Like' Restaurant Story on Facebook and let us know which of the new features you like the most!
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 10-11-12 at 05:57 PM.

Congrats Android!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post

We have a special treat for Android players in Restaurant Story! No longer will you have to be jealous of all your Apple friends. The Halloween Edition for Restaurant Story is available in the Google Play Store! You can download Restaurant Story: Halloween from the Google Play Store!

Your neighborhood has been decorated to get everyone in the trick-or-treating mood. But that won't keep your customers from stopping in to show off their colorful and scary costumes!

Be sure to 'Like' Restaurant Story on Facebook and let us know which of the new features you like the most!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawpotter View Post
    Congrats Android!
    Congrats android

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Teamlava
    ICan Zooming In And Out ^_^

Nightclub Owner
    Yay!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Why is it STILL NOT letting me log into the forums via my laptop???? It works on my phone, but data usage is expensive.....Please fix this teamlava!!!!!! Oh, BTW, opened chest and got the bookcase :/ also, why doesntmy customers have costumes?????

Rhino Keeper
    No updates in store

Quote Originally Posted by qtmomma View Post
    Why is it STILL NOT letting me log into the forums via my laptop???? It works on my phone, but data usage is expensive.....Please fix this teamlava!!!!!! Oh, BTW, opened chest and got the bookcase :/ also, why doesntmy customers have costumes?????
    If you have trouble logging into the forums, please try to log-in using the log-in box at the top-right corner of the screen. You should be able to log-in from this area, while the other areas may not work for some users.

Congratulations For Android

Lightbulb loving goals and holiday themes

Thanks for.finally making these features available to android...so much fun...but I am still frustrated by recipes.locked.behind goals we never had the opportunity to do...will teamlava fix that? Can we get those.locked. goals?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast