Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: New Goal - A Translator's Tome

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AkumaNeko View Post
    Fine Parchment is now 3 hours to craft

Crafting a magic page option is not even there in the workshop for me. How do I craft this tome? Are the requirements changed? Help?

Thanks!
    You won't see it till you've finished the magic ink & pages quest

Nightclub Owner
    You should have a goal to craft magic ink & pages. As you do the quests along the way, the different items you need will appear in the workshop. You won't see the tome until you've finished the other translator quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    You won't see it till you've finished the magic ink & pages quest
    Thanks!

Host(ess)
    I am stuck too. I simply don't have the option to craft a "Magic Page" as shown in https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post439004. I have made plenty of Magic ink and plenty of Fine Parchment and all the other pieces of the Translators Tome, but I can't finish it if I can't make Magic Pages.
    I've looked in the Workshop, the Magic Forge, and the Potion Shop. It's just not there. I'm level 17. Thoughts anyone?

Trying to find WHERE to craft the translator... What building? Wondering if I am just not high enough level to unlock.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by crayonsetc View Post
    Trying to find WHERE to craft the translator... What building? Wondering if I am just not high enough level to unlock.
    It will only appear when you're up to that bit. Do the quests relating to the pages first

Farm Supplier
    my tablet is unlocked for 2 or 3 weeks,collected every 16 hours but no shard or quest coming from it,only coins...is it normal or is it a bug because the rewards from those quests seem very useful ones 

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lolottelatur View Post
    my tablet is unlocked for 2 or 3 weeks,collected every 16 hours but no shard or quest coming from it,only coins...is it normal or is it a bug because the rewards from those quests seem very useful ones 
    It's a very rare drop

New Resident

What is a Translator's Tome?

"Use A Translator's Tome To Unlock The Tablet"

How i get A Translator's Tome ?

Nightclub Owner
    You will have a goal to make magic ink and pages. When you finish that you'll get one to make magic pages. After that the tome will appear as a special item in your workshop

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast