Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Goal - A Translator's Tome

Fashion Designer

New Goal - A Translator's Tome

The stone tablet that was previously an area we could not expand is now available after this Castle Story 1.1 Update on Oct 11, 2012.

The expansion price is reasonable. The stone is called the Tablet of Tabernum and can be relocated to some other area once you've expanded to the area and "set it free". A question mark will eventually appear over it with some colorful dialogue from Old Thomas. The goal is called A Translator's Tome and rewards 2,500 coins and 10 XP's once you've constructed the book.

Workshop Parts Needed:
    Leather Cover - requires 3 cow hids - takes 1 min to craft
    Magic Page - requires one piece of Fine Parchment and 1 Magic Ink (from the Potion shop - this is new) - takes 4 hours to craft
    Fine Parchment - requires 15 pieces of wood, 1 living wood, 3 buckets of water - takes 30 mins to craft
    Iron Binding - requires 3 iron ores - takes 1 min to craft
    Translators Tome - requires 2 Iron Bindings, 10 Magic Pages, and 1 Cover - takes 8 hrs to craft

Potion Shop Item Needed:
    Magic Ink - requires 10 glimmerdust, 5 mermaid scales, and 10 buckets - takes 4 hrs to craft

Edit: the special items that are needed to craft this will only appear when you are up to the goal that relates to it. Ie, do the magic ink & pages quest to get the magic pages in your workshop.

When you unlock the Tablet your royal points will increase by 290.

When you collect from the Tablet there is a very rare chance that you might collect a knowledge shard.
    Last edited by maguar; 03-20-13 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Added summary information

Fashion Designer
    Thanks a lot . I'm still saving coins to expand

Nightclub Owner
    I've completed my Tome and used it. This unlocked the Tablet. I collected from it and a dialogue with Old Thomas started basically saying that a ruler's duty was to their people. I've got 16 hours until I can collect from it again which should give me another goal.

By collecting from the Tablet of Tabernum twice will unlock Tabernum Research Aquifers quest. You will need (1) Pay $35,000 (2) 150 stones and (3) 150 wood. Happy chopping!! By completing this quest will increase your gain in water by 100%, find more fish and may hold other secret effect.

New Resident
    Hi, I made the magic potion twice and it's in my inventory but when try to use it to craft the translator tool it shows its not made yet! I made it twice and still can't use it. Anyone can help? Thanks

New Resident
    Sorry, meant can't craft magic page

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dt1375 View Post
    Sorry, meant can't craft magic page
    To craft the page, you need 1 magic ink and one fine parchment.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by prime888 View Post
    By collecting from the Tablet of Tabernum twice will unlock Tabernum Research Aquifers quest. You will need (1) Pay $35,000 (2) 150 stones and (3) 150 wood. Happy chopping!! By completing this quest will increase your gain in water by 100%, find more fish and may hold other secret effect.
    I have collected 2 times from the tablet of tarbenum but no quest pop up... Hmmm.... Continue collecting more and see how...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sukyee View Post
    I have collected 2 times from the tablet of tarbenum but no quest pop up... Hmmm.... Continue collecting more and see how...
    Same here. I am thinking that I might need to finish the Caravan goal before something is activated. I am almost done and will let you know.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Just finished the caravan goal and it has opened up a whole new set of goals, very easy ones, then you get the Rich Windbag Caravan

Rewardss 15 gems, 40 XP

Load 40000 gold coins into the caravan
    Load 20 bones into the caravan
    Load 40 jewels
    Load 50 silver
    load 100 carrots
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-16-12 at 08:02 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast