Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only one?

Farm Supplier
    Got it first try

Farm Supplier
    I have every monster except for the ruby and I don't buy gold, I saved up 60 and just used it all, nothing . Need my 150 gold to go through from the last contest.

Executive Chef
    I don't see nothing wrong with buying gold. I buy gold whenever I want. I have every monster too.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    I just dont see the point in playing the game if your just gonna buy everything lol. It's like going to a soccer game and giving the ref $1000 to say that you won, when everyone knows you didnt.

Farm Supplier
    Wahoo, just got 30 gold from installing halloween city story. My last breed with it got me the Ruby!

Rhino Keeper
    I got about a million fire foxes. No Ruby

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brohim View Post
    I just dont see the point in playing the game if your just gonna buy everything lol. It's like going to a soccer game and giving the ref $1000 to say that you won, when everyone knows you didnt.
    I don't get what you trying to say. I buy gold to speed the time. All of the monsters I have is through breeding. Are you saying my monsters are not legit? I mean that's the point of having gold to speed the time or to buy them with gold. I will give you one thing I have two monster that I accidentally bought with gold. One was three hundred gold and five hundred gold. I'm not selling them. I love this game and it gives me pleasure to buy gold. Hey, if paying the ref $100 makes the team happy then I'm all for it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    guuys you have to be patient breeding the diamond pegasus... you just have to breed and breed and breed till you have it! it's not that easy as you guys maybe think it is :'D it is ULTRA RARE, so... yeah xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12