Thread: Are breeding goals retroactive?

Fashion Designer

Are breeding goals retroactive?

My Eagle goal was retroactive, but idk if any others are. I see a lot of people can't seem to get a Titan, and my Fire and Magic are breeding a Titan atm (for lack of better term).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    My Eagle goal was retroactive, but idk if any others are. I see a lot of people can't seem to get a Titan, and my Fire and Magic are breeding a Titan atm (for lack of better term).
    They are as long as you still have the dragon on your island somewhere. If you've sold it, then the goal won't retroactively be completed

Like, I'm on kindle fire and so only just got goals. And the one where you have to have 3 Genies, didn't complete for me even though I've bred tons of genie's in the past. Because I only had one currently on my island. So I had to breed two more and put them in habitats before the goal was completed.

Actually I had to breed three more because I'd bred one more, put it in habitat, bred the second, deleted the first put the second in it's place in the habitat, thinking it would still count as having bred two, but it didn't so i had to breed yet another one, and delete another dragon to place it in the habitat in order to have the 3 the goal requires.