Thread: Daily bonus reset ?

New Resident

Question Daily bonus reset ?

I just play this game for 3 days, keep playing everyday and got the 2nd day bonus as it should be. There's a gap of time between the 2nd day and the 3rd day about 6-7 hr. I did't play. Next log in, it pop up the daily bonus as the 1st day of playing. Anything I need to know about it ? Is it normal/regularly happens ?

Please keep in mind that the daily bonus resets at midnight PST.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please keep in mind that the daily bonus resets at midnight PST.
    Max. Time gap I didn't get into the castle kingdom is 6-7 hours , not close to 24 hours, so I don't understand the 'Daily' meaning.

Do I have to log on exactly at the midnight pst everyday to get the bonus ?

Grand Emperor
    No, you do not have to log on exactly at midnight. The first time you log on after midnight pacific time you get the bonus. It'll go from Day 1 to Day 4 then start back on Day 1. If you miss a day, it restarts on Day 1.

New Resident
    Thanks nmishii, for making it clear. What you say is what I expect it should be. That's why I don't understand, in my case, I didn't miss a day(24hr) why I got a reset. 7hr is the max time gap I not log into the game, cut this 7hr as a paper then put it on the pst time line, it is impossible for me to miss a day...

Anyway, from the answer of PikaSquirrel represents as the LT staff. May be that's the best answer I can get from the developer. I have no further question...