Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i cant make any money!

Quote Originally Posted by trace35 View Post
    A baking game where the only way to make coins is to not bake.
    In fact not play at all! Dull dull dull.
    Dull indeed.

But my accounting instinct tells me that there is no other way to really get any longevity out of this game. Funny, because longevity has been touted as the reason for the doubling of prices.

Perhaps they are wiser than we give them credit for.

If I were to play like Mellby does, I will NEVER run out of money and there will always be more levels to reach.

Executive Chef
    There are ways to make money in this game. But why would I want to? I need another 45 million coins for my next expansion. It would take me 250 DAYS to save enough for ONE expansion.

But it's not even the amount of time it would take. I just don't want to play anymore because even if I played for 8 months and got the coins I needed... Who knows what they are going to do NEXT!!!! They can change the game anytime. I don't want to play a game that's managed like this.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at level 37 and losing money each day. I haven't added decoration etc for a week or so. i thought I was doing something wrong, but obviously not!! I don't see the point in this game if you can't make money! I even get the daily bonus, usually 26-35k a day but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by melby29 View Post
    My strategy is simple.

I don't cook.

I don't decorate.

I simply open my bakery each day to get the bonus.
    LoL... That's exactly what I do!! Missing my bakery!! I go and tip every few days because I miss my neighbors! But I lost at least half of them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I'm at level 37 and losing money each day. I haven't added decoration etc for a week or so. i thought I was doing something wrong, but obviously not!! I don't see the point in this game if you can't make money! I even get the daily bonus, usually 26-35k a day but that doesn't seem to make any difference.
    Exactly. What's the point in a game you can't advance in. And if even accountants are saying it now, well then.....

TL is ****ing BS!!! I hope they dont do the same to RS!!! Im about ready to quit. Ive been playing for a little over a year and the new price hike is a joke. I havent been buying any decor and just cooking and losing money or basically staying even. I dont really see any other way aside from not cooking or cooking cheap recipes. Im really not understanding TL's thought process??? This is going to make people buy more gems???? Highly doubt it!!! Great... so I get to take a week off to sell down my inventory and make some money back, dont you want people playing your game?? Once I take some time off, start losing neighbors and eventually lose interest in the game. Great job TL!! Do you have a business plan?? Do you know what one is?? Ive been watching TL's tactics for a year now and they defiantly arent making the money they could. You're actually probably helping me by chasing me from your game, I was wasting to much time with it anyhow. But because of the way you run your business I NEVER bought a gem, not one. Ive got lots of money and thought about making some purchases a few times but never pulled the trigger because of the way you run your business!! Wake up TL

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyRuss View Post
    how many ovens? if you have 20 or less then that is why.

I have 48 ovens and i spend about 800K a day on recipes. So i am going backwards
    about 3 million a week. Been playing since march. I'm level 99 (well i will be tomorrow
    Im just 11K XP away and i earn about 10K XP a day so real soon now lol)
    Yup, less than that.

Host(ess)
    It sucks ugh! It always seems stuck in the same amount of money. Change it back!! Need millions to expand but there's no way to earn money :/ And the customers are so dang slow.

Completely agree. I played for 6+ months straight, then took a 6 month break, come back and the game is worse than when I left. I couldn't figure out why I kept losing money, until I noticed the extremely expensive recipes, decor and ridiculously priced goals. Not to mention it now costs 49 gems to unlock an appliance when it was 24 before, that's outrageous. I assume their idea was to sell more gems, but I'm not sure that's actually going to happen. Even with gems on sale, it's $8 to buy enough gems to unlock an additional appliance. Really? $8 for 1 fictional oven? Wow. Not sure how much longer I'm going to be in the game if the idea now is to have a bakery, but not bake because I can't afford it.

Fashion Designer
    I am a level 41 & only have $11,164 coins! I have saved for about a MONTH & A HALF to expand to the two million dollar expansion! I finally got it, but it was a LONG & BORING process. I can not even imagine what the four million dollar expansion is going to be like! I used to LOVE playing Bakery Story. Now I bake for three days & don't play for a week. I can't afford to do ANYTHING, but bake, wait, bake, wait, bake, wait. Haven't bought a decoration or anything in months!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast