Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: i cant make any money!

Farm Supplier
    I can make money if I cook on four or five ovens, otherwise, it costs more to cook on all my ovens (18) than I earn while the stuff is cooking, particularly since all I have left to cook are the most recent, particularly expensive items. I wipe out all my cash flow by cooking. This is no way to run a business, or a game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    I am a level 41 & only have $11,164 coins! I have saved for about a MONTH & A HALF to expand to the two million dollar expansion! I finally got it, but it was a LONG & BORING process. I can not even imagine what the four million dollar expansion is going to be like! I used to LOVE playing Bakery Story. Now I bake for three days & don't play for a week. I can't afford to do ANYTHING, but bake, wait, bake, wait, bake, wait. Haven't bought a decoration or anything in months!
    Can you imagine 30 million? That's me. I quit instantly.

Executive Chef
    Even if you are the player TL wants ie one that buys lots of gems to expand etc, the game is not fun, because you can't bake! It's called bakery story for goodness sake!

The Honorable Panda
    There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on this topic on the
    Bakery Increase Prices thread.

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
    Forum disputes forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234