Thread: Negative Coins?

Fashion Designer

Negative Coins?

So on Bakery Story I bought something for 12,000 coins. I had 15,000 coins to begin with. After buying the item... I now have -8,650? Uhhh. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    So on Bakery Story I bought something for 12,000 coins. I had 15,000 coins to begin with. After buying the item... I now have -8,650? Uhhh. Lol.
    Oops. I mean Restaurant Story! *

Rhino Keeper
    You mean it read "$-8650" in where it shows how much money you have? :/ sorry that's how I understood it

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by princessbella99 View Post
    You mean it read "$-8650" in where it shows how much money you have? :/ sorry that's how I understood it
    Yes, that is exactly what it said for how many coins I have. Lol. I restarted my phone & it is back normal now. Didn't bother me too much, because I am only playing it for the goals on Bakery Story. Just thought it was kind of funny!

I have -57,740 coins. I spent only what I had. I restarted and it's still the same. I don't want to have to earn 57,740 coins just to get to 0. Grr.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanharker View Post
    I have -57,740 coins. I spent only what I had. I restarted and it's still the same. I don't want to have to earn 57,740 coins just to get to 0. Grr.
    I took a brief look at your account and you currently have a positive Coin amount. This issue could be because your device and our servers disagree on how many of your items have been sold in your Restaurant. If you purchase items during this time, you could end up with a negative amount of Coins when your game finally syncs up with our servers. It should fix itself on its own, but don't worry as you are not actually losing any Coins.