Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Castle Weekly Update Oct 11, 10-11-2012

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by laVirtualCloset View Post
    The adult sheep gives 1 wool, 1XP, and 10 coins. You also get 1 wool from the stable. Don't know if u can get that without having the sheep.

The adult pig is a bit of a disappointment. You get 1 mushroom, 1 XP, and 10 coins. Unless this is temporary, I'd spend my gems on something else. You can get LOTS of mushrooms from plants for a few coins.
    You can get the Wool from the Stable without any sheep

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Red mushroom circle just gave me 2 glimmer dust. Maybe they increased the quantity we ge or the frequency of the drop?
    This happened to me before the update. The problem, I found, was that the red mushroom circles gave glimmerdust a lot less frequently than the patches and the normal rings (so it worked out to be less in the long run). If they increased the frequency of the drop, I'd love to know.

Rhino Keeper
    I've expanded into the area with the Tablet of Tabernum. I don't know what it does but you can relocate the stone. Oops, I forgot to record what the price was but I expansion price was very reasonable: 35,000 coins, less than 885 royaly pts - cause that's all I've got, and single digit laterns . . . sorry, I should have paid closer attention.
    600 Royal Points, 5 lanterns, 35000 coins

They style the requirements differently now, it looks more like the goals interface

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonolic View Post
    600 Royal Points, 5 lanterns, 35000 coins
    Thanks! I was so excited to be able to expand with what I had available, I forgot to note the requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I was so excited to be able to expand with what I had available, I forgot to note the requirements.
    Understood! I don't have enough coins, so I had time to check, haha!

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    You have to tap the swords to fight it now. It didn't appear to matter which one I tapped.

Rhino Keeper
    After the update, it takes 15 wood for one Fancy Beam, 15 wood for one sheet of paper and 15 wood for one hammer... I really think that's a bit much, especially when were limited on the number of saw mills we can have. (And its basically saying it takes two full trees to make one sheet of paper or a single hammer?)

Also, items that were previously unlocked in the Magical Forge are now locked and the builder's hammer has been moved to the workshop, it pretty much renders the Magic Forge useless except for long swords until level 28..I believe it was.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, that would be level 24 for the Knight's Axe.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Old logs now also give Living Wood and Rat Tails
    This hasn't occurred basically since I reported it. Is it a rare drop or was it a bug that it was dropping it at all?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345