Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 10-11-12 WITCH DRAGON -REMOVED

Host(ess)
    Does the dragon have to actually be hatched before its gone? Or do you just have to have it bred?

Host(ess)
    I had a timer at first but now I don't?

Executive Chef
    no in the breeding den
    before the clock hits 0:00

Farm Supplier
    Try breeding for it using the Quetzal x Magic or Quetzal x Familiar... it seems to make your odds a bit better. When I was just breeding the normal green x purple, I got about 9 straight Poisons and 1 Familiar. Breeding Quetzal x Familiar gave me 2 Familars, 1 Poison and 1 Witch.

Executive Chef

Witch Timer

This is just to keep the time left with no confusion

4:13

Host(ess)
    I totally agree. It is really quite shocking how cruel and greedy this company is. . . This "limited time" Witch Dragon nonsense is downright RIDICULOUS.

Seriously, TeamLava? FOUR DAYS?! For a SUPER RARE Dragon that is practically impossible to breed due to all of the 21 hour common Poison Dragons we are likely to get in the process?! And this is supposed to be a special Halloween edition? If that's the case, then WHY NOT extend it through the rest of October!? I fail to understand the logic in only making this super rare limited Halloween-themed Dragon available for only FOUR DAYS in the middle of October. . . Really, TeamLava, are you THAT greedy and sadistic? Clearly this is a cruel scheme to pressure people into spending REAL money on their valueless virtual Gold in order to speed up the breeding for a TINY chance to breed the limited "super rare" Witch Dragon. . . Sorry TeamLava, but I adamantly refuse to be pressured into spending REAL money on FAKE virtual currency for a pretty little dragon graphic. . .

This company's greed is seriously ruining this game. . . It is becoming torturous just to attempt to breed the regular non-limited RARE dragons in Dragon Story because of all of the common Dragons being TOO COMMON and having ridiculously long wait times! It really makes me appreciate DragonVale, a game which is FAR superior to this rip-off Dragon Story in every way. At least in DragonVale you have a reasonable amount of TIME to get a Limited Dragon before it expires. . . Which is why more people (including myself) prefer DragonVale. . .

The reason I am mentioning DragonVale is due to the Halloween Dragons released this month in both games. I play both DragonVale and Dragon Story and I would like to point out something I've noticed and compare the two. On the same day that DragonVale's Bone Dragon became available, TeamLava immediately released their Halloween-themed Dragon for Dragon Story, the Witch Dragon. Both the Bone Dragon and the Witch Dragon are limited Halloween-themed Dragons. However, the Bone Dragon in DragonVale is generously made available until Nov. 5th, so many people have a chance of getting it. On the other hand, Dragon Story's Witch Dragon is only available for FOUR DAYS, and it is practically IMPOSSIBLE to get. . . See the difference, TeamLava? If it's a Halloween edition Dragon, then AT LEAST make it available until the END of Halloween!

I don't like that TL only made this for some players. I didn't receive the countdown and it's not fair that many players are experiencing this. The dragon was just released!

Farm Supplier
    Try breeding Quetzal (for those that have it) x Familiar for the Witch dragon. It definitely seemed to give better results for me (Forest x Magic gave me 9 Poisons and 1 Familiar; Quetzal x Familiar gave me 2 Familiars, 1 Poison, 1 Witch)

Farm Supplier
    Update on above post ^ after getting a witch with Quetzal x Familiar... I got another one just now on my third try by breeding the Quetzal x Witch.

Farm Supplier
    Another update... after getting the Witch with the Quetzal x Familiar, I tried for it again using the Quetzal x Witch and got it again on my 3rd shot (first two were Poisons). It really does seem to increase the odds if you use the Quetzal in breeding.