Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: I'm on level 62 and I have NO DIAMOND :( I'm getting super depressed here!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am new to this thread. Have everyone here tried who cannot get a Diamond tried (Wizard & Fairy=Diamond) to get the original Diamond. I have 2 Diamonds on my LovesDragonLair and 2 Diamonds on MythicDragons using this breed. I have given this breed to many of my Friends who been unable to get a dragon. Also you can get Infinity with this breed.

Rhino Keeper
    My trouble is getting the rare Diamonds. I have asked Lava for a Repeat Breed Icon for over two years and Fantasy Forest gets it. So dissapointed. Because while breeding for a Diamond you hit the wrong dragon and have to start all over again. This has happened to me over and over. So many times I have lost count. All I breed for now are Diamond Dragons. Breed & do my Enchanted Farms and leave. Spin to Win is a joke. I only do the one game to get free dragons because do not want to stop the breed for a Diamond even though I am not getting the Diamond I want.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yeshayahu View Post
    My trouble is getting the rare Diamonds. I have asked Lava for a Repeat Breed Icon for over two years and Fantasy Forest gets it. So dissapointed. Because while breeding for a Diamond you hit the wrong dragon and have to start all over again. This has happened to me over and over. So many times I have lost count. All I breed for now are Diamond Dragons. Breed & do my Enchanted Farms and leave. Spin to Win is a joke. I only do the one game to get free dragons because do not want to stop the breed for a Diamond even though I am not getting the Diamond I want.
    You should be so lucky getting the rare diamonds you want, whilst trying for Crown Jewel I got 7 Anubis and 5 Gold before I managed to get Crown Jewel. Popped Olympus on the nest with Mercury thinking it was water and got another Achilles but can I get Glimmer, no, so it will come but in time.

I've heard that people have gotten the diamond dragon by breeding fairy & wizard... I'm kicking myself b/c I had a wizard dragon a while ago (already have fairy flying around somewhere) but I traded it b/c I didn't really want it. If I would've known at the time people have gotten diamond by breeding it, I would've kept it. I haven't gotten a wizard dragon since then so hopefully I'll get one eventually :/

Host(ess)
    It really is just a persistence thing :') I was well past lv 100 before I got mine. No real strategy or anything either, I just kept throwing in 4+ color pairs until I got it. Best of luck to everyone still working at it!

I'm at level 112, been playing since 2012 and i don't have a diamond yet. I don't really think I'll get it. My breeding den is always occupied with various 4 color combinations and I've never gotten one yet. So if it comes I'm happy but I'm not holding my breath.

Rhino Keeper
    I was 120 when I got my first. So surprised! It's been hard collecting hybrids and there are many I haven't managed to get yet, even at 156.
    Don't give up!

Fashion Designer
    Main account level 127, second account level 32. Just be patient, eventually it'll come.

Rhino Keeper
    Everybody!
    I got my first Diamond dragon when was 115 lvl after 42 times try combo Metal-Goodwitch - it have least results - 14 and one of them is Diamond Dragon. The second one Diamond come to me when was 151 lvl with Justice-Fuzzy combo, but don't remember after how many tries

My big son make Diamond Dragon 3 times with Elements-Light combo easily after 8-10 tries, but this combo didn't work for me.

I have theory so every player have different combo for Diamond

Don't give up!!!
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567