I've been playing Farm Story for less than 2 weeks and am hooked. I've searched the FAQ, the Forum, and read all the Tutorials and "Read this First" that I can find. Still looking for additional information about gifts.
1. Why would I want to decline a gift?
2. Will the sender know if I decline a gift?
3. What happens if I don't use a gift right away? Will I lose it? I currently have a notice under the Newsfeed about a gift I was given which has the options to "Use" or "Gift Back". I can't use it yet 'cause I don't have enough inventory for my construction project.
4. Does re-gifting consume the once-daily gift opportunity?
5. If someone requests a gift, and I "accept", does it come from my inventory?
6. One particular neighbor of mine is unable to accept gifts every day -- even if I wait until after midnight PST. The message says something to the effect that I already sent a gift or they've received their daily allowance -- but seriously, I'm sending it within moments of a new day.
Just trying to be a good neighbor... thanks for your help!